Glenn Beck

A nightmare scenario:

Could this be the Democratic strategy for the next two years?
Will progressives win in the long run? Glenn shares a theory
glennbeck.com

Could this be the Democratic strategy for the next two years?

Friday, Oct 31, 2014 at 1:31 PM EDT

On Facebook this morning, Glenn shared some thoughts on the midterms and presents a theory for how the next two years could go. Is a GOP victory next Tuesday a good thing? Or does it matter at all? Read the below from Glenn for his thoughts

Hola Señorita Hillary. A terrifying scenario come to me this am that I believe it right. If it is, it does mean the end of the republic as we know it.
The Democrats would love to win sure, but let the GOP have the House and Senate. Because the president is going to sign the amnesty order, Congress will go nuts (to a point) and the Democrats will win in the long run.
Mark my words, as the president uses the executive order, a huge media campaign that “humanizes” the illegal will be everywhere. (Interesting how we are dehumanizing babies and the Palin’s at the same time). The campaign will be complete and overwhelming. People will say: “How can you not let them in? You just hate people who are different?” We will no longer be able to talk about facts.
The GOP will then give up the fight, the president will win, the Democrats never really had to pick a side and the Republicans are remembered as racists.
So yippie, go Republicans!
My predictions are pretty accurate just never with the timing right. So maybe this doesn’t happen early next year, but it will. (I think it will because it stops the GOP from being able to control the agenda at all. They will only be able to do this and nothing else. No reform, no hearings, no nothing.)
Who will be the lame duck?
Say hello to President Hillary.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/10/31/...ext-two-years/