Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck Just NOW found out about the Amnesty!

Turn on Glenn Beck now He is really po'ed that he has been reading all of these newspapers and none of them even mentioned it. I think now that he knows he's going to start hammering it! I shure hope so the American people are getting screwed by the media once again! People need to know the truth if we are to act!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

remember though, his show airs from 9-12 Noon eastern time live..
    i guess your getting tape delayed

Hey , i've send him enough e-mails from Alipac . HE should drop by here Everyday for correct information on news and when where and why
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Remember that the gigantic Kroger CORPORATION (hint...hint) offers free postage -paid comment cards...in SPANISH.....

MW
    Turn on Glenn Beck now He is really po'ed that he has been reading all of these newspapers and none of them even mentioned it.
    My local paper (Raleigh N&O) had an article about the bill today. However, there was absolutely no mention of the ag worker amnesty being pushed by Feinstein and Craig.

The article in the N&O was discussing the Iraq war funding bill in the U.S. House, no mention of the U.S. Senate version.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn