Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck "Laredo or bust" 60 days in Laredo

Glenn Beck Be sure and read his plans below 60 days in Laredo.

What started out as Glenn just trying to get to the bottom of people being kidnapped at an alarming rate in Laredo, Texas (by thugs from Mexico) has ended up in an all out political battle. Both the Mayor of Laredo and the Congressman from the district that represents Laredo have decided to attack Glenn instead of attack the border problem. Both the Mayor and the Congressman have implied Glenn is a racist for depicting the town of Laredo as a war zone. After Congressman Cuellar received endless phone calls from Glenn Beck listeners yesterday, he started to see his career melt before his eyes, so he is now trying to say that he never implied Glenn is a racist. Oh really? Read this article and decide for yourself. Glenn is fed up with politicians who would rather play the political games than deal with the issues --- so he is taking matters into his own hands. Glenn announced today a plan to shine the spotlight on the border crisis not only in Laredo, but in many other border towns.

GLENN BECK..... 60 days in Larado

Laredo or Bust
    NOVEMBER 15, 2007

GLENN BECK PROGRAM

GLENN: Here's the thing. America will listen. I'm going to make a prediction. This Laredo story, and I only make this prediction because I sense it from the weasels that are involved. They're freaking out. I think this is going to turn into a very large story in 2008. The missing Laredo people and what's really going on on the border with the Zetas and everything else. I don't think, I don't think it's going to be me alone and here's what I'm going to offer.
    What started out as Glenn just trying to get to the bottom of people being kidnapped at an alarming rate in Laredo, Texas (by thugs from Mexico) has ended up in an all out political battle. Both the Mayor of Laredo and the Congressman from the district that represents Laredo have decided to attack Glenn instead of attack the border problem. Both the Mayor and the Congressman have implied Glenn is a racist for depicting the town of Laredo as a war zone. After Congressman Cuellar received endless phone calls from Glenn Beck listeners yesterday, he started to see his career melt before his eyes, so he is now trying to say that he never implied Glenn is a racist. Oh really? Read this article and decide for yourself. Glenn is fed up with politicians who would rather play the political games than deal with the issues --- so he is taking matters into his own hands. Glenn announced today a plan to shine the spotlight on the border crisis not only in Laredo, but in many other border towns.

Stu, I had this idea today as I was getting ready to go on the air. In my frustration I'm thinking who in the media will cover this? Who else in the media would join? And you know what? I was foolish for looking into other media because what has to happen is -- I mean, look. We're the third most listened to voice in America. If you take talk radio alone, it's -- there are far more people that listen to talk radio every week than watch American Idol, and look how American Idol leads our society? Simon Cowell has us with a bullring in our nose. It's everywhere.

Well, I think that if we just concentrate and focus as Americans that listen to talk radio, I think that you are -- I think you're the group of people that could change the country. I really do. You're good people. You are not racist. You want -- this is not universal. I'm sure there are some racists that listen to talk radio, but I'm sure there are some racists that listen to, you know, to -- well, I was going to say, you know, Al Franken, but it probably didn't work out well. I'm sure that there are racists in everything. It's a human condition, not a conservative one.

So I decided a few days ago that -- and in fact, I told you this, that I was going to do a 60-day special, and the reason why I am -- the reason why I am doing it for so many days and the reason why I am doing it after the first of the year and I haven't yet introduced you to each of these hostages on television or radio or through the Internet or whatever is because I -- just like my understanding of Iraq, you don't open this up and just leave. They have to know, the people who want to stand up have to know we're not letting go, we will not let go of this.

So because of the holidays, I'm not going to start it until after the New Year and we'll let the Iowa caucus go and then the, probably the week after the Iowa caucus we'll begin because it needs to be concentrated and not -- never ending, with a new piece and a new story and a new face and a new family member and a new sheriff and new information every day. I'm not sure if we kick it off or if we go down the middle or the end, but the mayor said to me, why don't you come down to Laredo. Okay, Mr. Mayor. Oh, I'll come down to Laredo, but here's what I'd like to do.

Stu, I want you to find out what exactly it costs to ship in a satellite uplink. I know we can do the TV show and I can clearly do my radio show, but I'd like to know what it costs for a satellite uplink because I would like to invite my affiliates to come down. I want to know what -- I want to know what it would cost me to provide a satellite uplink for radio stations. I want to know, is there anybody, you know, any organization that believes in all of this stuff that is willing to defray the cost -- because talk shows, usually not like mine, talk shows are usually, they're based at home, they got no budget. They got nothing. I want to know if there's anybody that would help defray the cost for these stations to go and broadcast from Laredo. Let's send the -- you know how in O.J., it's just nothing but media trucks. They're everywhere. Well, it's one thing to go to Washington where there's always the media and nobody ever pays attention to it; it's another thing to go to the frontline. When the story is, where are our Americans, where are our citizens. We're about to give Mexico $1.4 billion in new technology, in eavesdropping devices and everything else. Excuse me. I don't think you get a dime until you help us find what happened to these Americans. "Oh, no, we've got to have the money first." Uh-huh. I don't trust them. I don't trust the border. I don't trust. There's too much money in business and in drugs. There's too much money to be made sitting there in just human trafficking.

So the question is, are you somebody that wants to look into this?
    Are you somebody that wants to know the truth? Are you somebody that then will stand up and be fearless on racists? Because you know you're not. You'd be fighting for Hispanic Americans to be found. So call me racist all you want. No power. And there's definitely no power when you stand up and you connect with other Americans because it doesn't -- the Constitution does not say you, the person. It says We the People. You want your power? You want somebody to answer to you? Then you connect with another person. When We the People connect, that's when it happens. Radio stations, write to me. You tell me if you want to be involved or not. If you can do it on your own, what would be required, what you would need. You write to me and you tell me. I don't see why we wouldn't put this together, why we wouldn't join arm in arm and tell the truth once and for all, with the people, with the American citizens that are missing their loved ones and make sure that America hears this message from coast to coast relentlessly.

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/11152007.shtml

If this does not wake up Americans I don't know what will!! What an Idea
    !!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I would venture to say this is going to piss off alot of special interest groups...putting this much attention on illegal immigration and the border problem.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

ALL OF AMERICA IS GOING TO BE UP IN ARMS AFTER HEARING THE TRUTH AND THE KIDNAPPINGS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    WTG Glenn, we're behind you.

Go Glenn. Proud of you. I watched that segment with Celluar or whatever his name is and was pissed. If he were my congressman I would see that he was out of a job.

We should all contact radio stations around the country and ask them to join Glenn Beck in Larado, maybe if they here from us they will get envolved.

CONTACT EVERYONE YOU CAN THINK OF AND ASK THEM TO GET A HOLD OF GLENN.

talk radio contacts....check out the whole thread!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76263

ALIPAC Can help support this. We will contact Glenn. Laredo is a very dangerous place and he is going to need backup.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    We should all contact radio stations around the country and ask them to join Glenn Beck in Larado, maybe if they here from us they will get envolved.

Good Idea and its LAREDO SOS. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Good Idea and its LAREDO SOS. lol

yes I know!! I also think since we ask them for help with reporting stuff for us all the time, we need to show appreciation by backing them when they are willing to do something like this, and getting the word out can be a huge help. It will also let them know Americans are behind this.

As they say one hand washes the other!!!

PLEASE EVERYONE CONTACT THE RADIO STATIONS AND ASK THEM TO CONTACT GLENN BECK AND GET INVOLVED !!

I read about this on his blog. THIS IS GREAT! NOW AMERICANS WILL HEAR THE TRUTH ABOUT THE DANGERS OF LARADO. I am going to get this out to everyone I know.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast