Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I emailed Jon and Ken in Los Angeles, and Roger Hedgecock in San Diego about this. They need to get behind Glenn on this.
    Thanks "Americangirl" this is what it takes to win and be successfull, you are also allowed to complain now, since you are trying to do something about what is tearing America apart.

There is nothing worse than people who complain and yet are not willing to help solve the problems and get involved, especially here since we are all such nice people.

WE AMERICANS CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A LITTLE EFFORT!! MAKE ALIPAC LOOK GOOD WITH YOUR EFFORT AND ACTIVISM, SUPPORT GLENN BECK!! HE SUPPORTS US!!
    Oh believe me...I've called and emailed to the point of exhaustion on all things anti-illegal immigration. Also, I post many of the news stories that appear here on about a dozen other websites. Some of the new names you see here have come here from sites where I've posted news stories.

I'm working....believe me
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I emailed Jon and Ken in Los Angeles, and Roger Hedgecock in San Diego about this. They need to get behind Glenn on this.
    Thanks "Americangirl" this is what it takes to win and be successfull, you are also allowed to complain now, since you are trying to do something about what is tearing America apart.

There is nothing worse than people who complain and yet are not willing to help solve the problems and get involved, especially here since we are all such nice people.

WE AMERICANS CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A LITTLE EFFORT!! MAKE ALIPAC LOOK GOOD WITH YOUR EFFORT AND ACTIVISM, SUPPORT GLENN BECK!! HE SUPPORTS US!!
    Oh believe me...I've called and emailed to the point of exhaustion on all things anti-illegal immigration. Also, I post many of the news stories that appear here on about a dozen other websites. Some of the new names you see here have come here from sites where I've posted news stories.

Oh I know what a hard worker you are, I have seen you, believe me, You are doing a great job out there.

I was basically just trying to let people know if they not doing what Americangirl just did, they have no right to complain about what is happening. In other words " if they are not doing something about the problem, they are apart of the problem". Please don't think for a minute i was speaking of you and if you did, please accept my apology, it was not my intent.

I know some people are afraid to get involved but really once you get going it feels so good to fight back, if you are affraid of calls start with e-mails every little bit helps!!

Thanks "Citizenjustice" for helping out also.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Oh I know what a hard worker you are, I have seen you, believe me, You are doing a great job out there.

I was basically just trying to let people know if they not doing what Americangirl just did, they have no right to complain about what is happening. In other words " if they are not doing something about the problem, they are apart of the problem". Please don't think for a minute i was speaking of you and if you did, please accept my apology, it was not my intent.

I know some people are afraid to get involved but really once you get going it feels so good to fight back, if you are affraid of calls start with e-mails every little bit helps!!

Thanks "Citizenjustice" for helping out also.
    No worries, SOSADFORUS. I didn't take it that way at all.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    William:

I wonder if all of the stations who participated in the "Hold Their Feet to the Fire" event would participate in this?? I might still have the list somewhere!!

I believe that The Terry Anderson Show, The Wake Up America Show, and the Outraged Patriots shows would participate!!

http://www.theterryandersonshow.com

http://www.thewakeupamerica.com

http://www.outragedpatriots.com
    yeah go to informedvoter.info
    the sight is still up and running

I have contacted about 15 stations so far and Lou, Hannity O'Rielly so far will hit more on Monday.

Thanks to everyone helping out here!!!

We are a very hard group to ignore when we are loud enough!!

Thanks "James for the Links"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    ALIPAC Can help support this. We will contact Glenn. Laredo is a very dangerous place and he is going to need backup.

W
    Thank you, W! We need you to tell us what to do. This has to be a concerted, unified, focused action. Just like what we did to DREAM and AgJobs, CIR, etc. We're waiting, W!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

JAK
    Emailing the radio stations!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can you guys in Southern California call Al Rantel and Doug McIntyre of ABC Talk Radio? Those 2 are awesome and have been on this issue for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Thanks "JAK" we need to be heard and let the radio stations know how important this is.

they have alot of power and can speard this all across the country in know time and then HAMMER IT HOME!! and hopefully spend some time in Larado with Glenn.

OH, the pro-illegals are going to hate this one!!

EX_OC Just start getting ahold of the radio stations, there are links on the 1st page and let them know what a great idea this is and you are behind them. THANKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Thanks "JAK" we need to be heard and let the radio stations know how important this is.

they have alot of power and can speard this all across the country in know time and then HAMMER IT HOME!! and hopefully spend some time in Larado with Glenn.

OH, the pro-illegals are going to hate this one!!

EX_OC Just start getting ahold of the radio stations, there are links on the 1st page and let them know what a great idea this is and you are behind them. THANKS!!!
    Yes, I am going to call that station in Boise which has the Dennis Miller show. I guess I can call all over the US too, huh? DUH.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast