Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GLENN BECK LINKING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION & ECONOMY

GLENN BECK IS ON NOW! He is linking the economy and illegal immigration in the next segment after the commercial.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glenn had Congressman Bilbray on and he gave stats on the cost of illegal immigration. Bilbray talked about the condition of the waiting for emergency care in the hospitals in CA and how foreign license plates wait in line for a woman to dilate to 10 cm and go into emergency to get care and deliver their babies.

He also mention Ramos and Campean. It went so fast I suggest to try to catch the replay later because he hit on how illegal immigration relates to economy through the health system, incarcerations, schools, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, Gogo! I am watching Lou Dobbs, which is very good tonight, so I'll catch Glenn when he comes on again at 9:00!

You're welcome! Yes, its nice that they show Glenn a few times a night.

He also said, he will be watching Congress this week on the Schuler bill.

JAK
    Hope I can catch this later...when it replays!
    This government is sickening for ALLOWING this to happen to OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    He also said, he will be watching Congress this week on the Schuler bill.
    Shuler was on Lou Dobbs tonight also.

Thanks Gogo for the update . I'm also watching Lou right (Good show tonight). I'll catch Glenn tonight at 1 am est . Sounds like glenn has a good show today also .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Wow what did Schuler say?

Jazzloversinc Linking Illegal Aliens and Tax Money

The reason these nutz in washington want amnesty is 20 million new taxpayers... Their eyeballs look like this $ $

The reason these nutz in washington want amnesty is 20 million new taxpayers... Their eyeballs look like this $ $
    You're sure right. Governments always secretly welcome new sources of revenue: New inhabitants, new businesses, new property development for extra real estate taxes. We may get fed up with unchecked growth and the overcrowding it brings, but I think most government officials rejoice.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David