Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GLENN BECK SHOW IS A MUST TONIGHT

If you want to see an American Hero and his wife tonight you must see Glenn Beck tonight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't have cable, sorry.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Re: GLENN BECK SHOW IS A MUST TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    If you want to see an American Hero and his wife tonight you must see Glenn Beck tonight.
    Who's on?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I can't remember his name right now. It is a soldier that was very badly injured in Afghanistan and his story of survival and his wife's love and care for him during his recovery in which none of the doctors thought he would survive. He is so humble and his wife is an extraordinary young woman.

Kimberly Clark Industries will make money on this one because you'll use a lot of Kleenex.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Thanks for the reminder..!

I love the Glenn Beck Man..!

He's funny, informative, and sometimes satirical..! lol ..and I'll be watching here when he's on in a few minutes:

Glenn’s Times:

Glenn Beck TV: at 4p, 6p, 9p, & 2a PT/7p, 9p, 12a, & 5a ET .. www.GlennBeck.com

Glenn Beck Radio: [syndicated], ALL different times, on MANY different Radio Stations..! www.GlennBeck.com
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I couldn't watch it it made me cry
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I couldn't watch it it made me cry
    But it was a good cry. We see people of honor like that and we wonder why aren't they in Congress and Senate. The dishonorable people in DC would have a lot to learn from that young couple.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I haven't watched Glenn Beck in awhile, but I should start watching him again.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

It was so great to see this couple triumph over such tragedy. All these whiners out there just make you sick when you see these two. Glenn asked some great questions that I'm sure stemmed from his recently illness. No other host would have thought of some of the questions he asked.