Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is really a good article:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-688780.html#688780

I think Senator Sessions would agree.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Ari Fleishcer was his guest and they were saying that the Republicans are split on the border and illegal immigration.
    Well, the split certainly isn't a 50/50 split. A lot more Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate are against amnesty and for border security enhancement than are against it. Wish I could say the same for the Democrat side of aisle.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DOBBS: Outrage tonight over the amnesty agenda of the Democratic leadership of the senate. Senator Dianne Feinstein and Senator Larry Craig combining to attach a farm worker amnesty bill to the Iraq war spending bill. They did it in the dark of night with the blessings of the senate Democratic leadership and no -- no public debate. Senator Jeff Sessions says it's a deliberate effort to skirt the will of the people, and he joins me tonight from Capitol Hill.

Senator, good to have you with us.

SEN. JEFF SESSIONS (R), ARIZONA: Lou, good to be with you.

DOBBS: These are -- this is just a little bit, you know, I am -- there's nothing about me, I think would be Pollyannaish about politics. But the senate leadership, if I may say, Democratic leadership is behaving in precisely the same way as the Republican senate leadership. I know you won't want to agree with it, but, I mean, it's disgusting what these people are doing.

SESSIONS: It's just unthinkable that they'd take a 100-page immigration bill that has no enforcement but only legalizes 3 million- plus individuals that are here illegally today and try to put that through on a supplemental design to fund our troops who are serving us in combat. It's just not the right thing to do. And I can't believe they will persist with it, but it passed and it's on that bill right now and that bill will have to come up before the senate before long.

DOBBS: Do you have an idea of when it's going to move to the senate?

SESSIONS: I should, but I'm really not sure at this point.

DOBBS: I understood it could come as early as the end of this week.

SESSIONS: I think that's very possible. The military is telling us they need this. When you wait very long, it puts them in a very difficult position financially to manage their accounts.

DOBBS: Did Senator Feinstein or Senator Craig. I thought he had resigned, by the way. I was a little confused about his sponsorship. Did either of them talk to you, any of their representatives?

SESSIONS: No, in fact, we talked some time ago about the AG bill itself. And then we discussed some possibilities of arrangement. But this was placed on the bill totally without my knowledge and I didn't know about it until I heard he was already passed.

DOBBS: So --

SESSIONS: A couple of interesting things. It will be about 3 million people, Lou, including families, who would be legalized who are now here illegally. But it gives, they say, it's only for five years. But, of course, what are we going to do in five years from now? But more significantly within that, goat herders, sheep herders and horse workers placed on a three-year path to a green card, which is permanent residence in the country.

So it's not just a five-year bill. It puts quite a large number of workers and how they chose those, I don't know. They must have been a good lobbyist at work. Maybe we ought to find those guys and hire them to serve the national interest. But I don't know how they got that through.

DOBBS: With the lobbyists spending almost $3 billion a year to lobby you all each year in both parties, you shouldn't have to go out and find them. Looks like you could swat about three of them just by reaching out. 41,000 lobbyists in that town.

SESSIONS: It's hard to understand why those three groups of people, goat herders, sheep herders and horse workers should be put on a guaranteed path to citizenship as opposed to some other groups that are affected by the bill.

DOBBS: Well, we're going to put, on our website, if people want -- I mean, this is outrageous. I don't know what you are hearing from your constituents, but this is just an outrage. People who want to contact their congressmen, senators go to loudobbs.com. We'll have something there where you can contact your elected officials and let them know what you think of it. It's disgusting. I got to say, I mean, are there any standards left in that town, Senator Sessions?

SESSIONS: Well, I worry about it because we were beginning to make a step toward creating some moral authority that our borders were not open anymore but being closed, and then when you run in and provide this kind of amnesty to people who came here less than a year ago, passed the border with our national guard, with the fence. So we're going to reward those who have been here less than a year is almost unthinkable.

DOBBS: Senator, I got to say. The leadership, the Democratic leadership of that senate is about as disgusting a bunch as you could ask for. I appreciate it. Senator Jeff Sessions, thanks for your battle and your efforts to win this one. What a mess.

I think Sessions looked very down....he did not have the confidence he usually has....we need to make him proud of Americans and let him know we are behind him and we care....keep calling everyone!!

>>RED ALERT" "ACTION NEEDED NOW!!"<<
    PLEASE MAKE CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS.....
    THEIR TRYING TO GET AMNESTY AGAIN WITH THE AG'S BILL IN THE
    IRAQ FUNDING BILL.....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115596.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12