Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck...is a traitor...

Glenn beck is a traitor...and a flip flop artist... We need to get rid of the Glenn Beck posts and Beck supporters in this room...and ban that hardline guy...he is a liar and a supporter of compromise and amnesty...I have the proof because I wrote it... Let's go after them both and get all the Glenn Beck strings and posts from that HLC guy out of our room... Who all is with me...come on....!!!!

We need to get them out of here....!!!!

Here is a clip of the traitor Beck that Hardline supports...... We must stop him!!!!!

Please help me wipe them out!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xso5Uyg0UJ4

Get a grip!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

MW
    How's making the "legal door" bigger going to make us a better nation?

Our so-called 'legal door' is already larger than any in the free-world!

IMO, Glenn Beck is wrong on this issue. Can anyone tell me how taking in more immigrants is going to make us a better nation? A more crowded nation is not a better nation, just ask India and China.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep ... Glenn Beck is pro-immigration, pro-growth through population, Club for Growth type policies. There are two ways to grown an economy, one through production-oriented economic activity and another through population growth. Protectionists such as myself, want it through production-oriented economic activity that builds national wealth for all, Free Traders want it through population growth that builds personal wealth for a few. Free Traders have this peculiar view that part of their liberty as Americans is the unimpeded right to get rich by bankrupting their country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Get a grip!
    thanks...i needed that...

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Yep ... Glenn Beck is pro-immigration, pro-growth through population, Club for Growth type policies. There are two ways to grown an economy, one through production-oriented economic activity and another through population growth. Protectionists such as myself, want it through production-oriented economic activity that builds national wealth for all, Free Traders want it through population growth that builds personal wealth for a few. Free Traders have this peculiar view that part of their liberty as Americans is the unimpeded right to get rich by bankrupting their country.
    Ever since the advent of the GI Bill this country has been training more people for professional careers than there are job opportunities. The ability to employ them all comes only with accelerated business expansion---which generally depends upon immigrant labor to do the worker-ant roles, and support the professional classes. It could be great if you are an aspiring entrepreneur and are trying to make money by employing cheap labor and manage to get the national policies working in your favor. Why do you think the USCC lobbies so hard for more immigrants?

Ultimately, the well-heeled, talking head conservatives start flip flopping on the immigration issue because they realize the dreams of ambitious business people depend upon it.

The other solution to allowing business expansion while controlling immigration is automation. I don't think any of these well paid talking heads at FOX news are actually on the side of the middle class. Like everything else, just follow the money.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

there is already one beck post so lets keep the comments to that one

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-198985.html