Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Glenn Beck: why recent events prove the establishment GOP is in ‘full‑fledged panic

Glenn explains why recent events prove the establishment GOP is in ‘full‑fledged panic’

Tuesday, Oct 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM EDT

After exposing Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) as the Republican Senator who insinuated his colleagues who support FreedomWorks and the Senate Conservatives Fund are traitors in a closed door meeting last week, Glenn explained why Sen. McConnell’s actions prove conservatives are winning.

When you consider Senators Mike Lee (R-UT) or Ted Cruz (R-TX), you realize just how powerful a straightforward pro-Constitution message can be. Authenticity is a hard to come by in Washington, so when someone is who they say they are, people respond in a big way. But when someone exposes themselves as a fraud (i.e. Sen. McConnell) the American people are not so forgiving.

Video at the Page Link:

“Listen to me carefully. You’re about to win. And I’ve been saying that now for a while, but I know it to be true. You’re about to win. These guys are in full‑fledged panic, and this is all about the next election,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “They’ve got to destroy Ted Cruz and then Mike Lee will be next. The last thing that can happen is to get another Ted Cruz in there. Louie Gohmert, I would ask you to pray… miracles happen and if Louie Gohmert is supposed to run that he runs against Cornyn… You imagine having Ted Cruz and Louie Gohmert in the U.S. Senate. How afraid they would be then? Because Louie’s not afraid. Ted’s not afraid. Mike’s not afraid. And that’s what they fear.”
    If you want an example of just how scared the Republican establishment has become, look no further than last week’s incident at the World War II memorial. After the memorial was inexplicably closed because of the shutdown, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) and some of his Republican colleagues went to the World War II memorial to personally accompany the veterans who had come to visit. The left and right instantly jumped on Rep. Gohmert and his fellow congressmen for using the vets for political gain.

“All you’re seeing in the mainstream media is the torching of people like Ted Cruz and Louie Gohmert. I mean, when I saw the banner underneath Louie Gohmert’s face on Fox yesterday, I about had an aneurysm. Because I know exactly what’s going on here,” Glenn said. “And Louie was helping the World War II veterans. He’s helping them. Now, how is that not something that anybody, everybody should agree on? He’s helping the World War II veterans. Underneath him was the banner ‘Louie Gohmert answers to charges that he’s only playing politics.’ That’s your smear. There’s your smear. ‘No, we’re not smearing him. We’re just saying that he’s answering charges.’ Excuse me… It’s very, very subtle.”

“But there are old guards and new guards, and I proudly stand at the gate of the new guards. And there are several of us out there. But you need to strengthen those people and you need to strengthen yourself, you need to know you’re about to win. And I am not one to tell you to get involved in Washington politics because I think Washington politics suck,” Glenn continued. “But I will tell you this: If you’re gonna give money for candidates, I have said the whole time, how do we find the candidates… How can I support them? The enemies in the GOP, the ones who are trying to stop the TEA Party in the GOP – and make no mistake: They are trying just as hard, if not harder, than the Democrats because the Democrats aren’t afraid of the TEA Party because we’re not voting them out. We’re voting the people like Lindsey Graham out first.

So you want to know how to help? If you’re involved with either of these organizations, there’s your roadmap. There’s your roadmap. Don’t give a dime to the GOP. Give it to these two organizations: FreedomWorks and the SenateConservatives.com.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/10/08/...fledged-panic/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Right Before The Last Presidential Election...The GOP Hijacked 'FreedomWorks' To Stop The 'Tea Party' Constitutionalist's

Posted by RAMJR on October 11, 2013 at 12:28am
    View Blog

This gives a clarity to the steps the GOP 'Old School' will go to, to make sure NO ONE, even those who are looking to get rid of, by election, Democrats in offices...but they showed that in the evil we can clearly see in the Democrat Party...The Republican Party is just as bad.

Here is one reason the Democrats regained the White House, I believe.

Hostile Takeover: Did the GOP cronies infiltrate FreedomWorks in the lead up to the 2012 election?

Just weeks before the 2012 election, Glenn announced on his radio program that he had learned of “the biggest news story is going on,” but he chose not to divulge the information in order to maintain peace ahead of the election. But because of the corruption we have witnessed over the last several weeks, Glenn decided it was time to divulge the story on tonight’s Glenn Beck Program.

Around this time last year, the establishment GOP tried desperately to take the wind out of the sails of the conservative and libertarian movement, by going after FreedomWorks. Glenn received a phone call from Matt Kibbe right after he had been forcibly removed from his office by armed guards. GOP operatives had influence within the FreedomWorks ranks and, once Kibbe had returned to FreedomWorks, it took several months to rid the organization of their power.

FreedomWorks has now reestablished itself as free and independent, but we are now witnessing a similar situation unfolding with in the Republican Party. The GOP does not like the fact that people can have a voice and gain power without them. As Glenn reported yesterday, Karl Rove and his allies basically promised some of the most powerful and influential people on the right that they would run a centrist/progressive Republican in the 2012 election, and Rove threw FreedomWorks under the bus throughout the election for making Mitt Romney be too far right. We quickly learned that the ‘Chicago Way’ of cronyism and corruption wasn’t just a tactic of the left.

So what is the answer? If you look at the growing star power of guys like Senators Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Lee (R-UT), and Rand Paul (R-KY), there is hope. Some may argue for the advent of a third party, but tonight, Glenn argued that is we don’t need a third party, we need to broom the dead wood.

HERE IS THE VIDEO LINK: Glenn shares the details of a story he first learned about over a year ago

http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/..._id=31117069&a...

http://patriotaction.net/profiles/bl...e-gop-hijacked
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)