Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gone . . . Just Like That!

This is the letter I am sending all of the Senators today.

Dear Senator:

It’s funny how this system works, isn’t it? A person makes a decision to run for the office of U. S. Senate, and some even have the good intentions in the beginning to do the right thing for the people who voted them in. Then a controversial issue comes up like this immigration bill that’s being flung around at the moment, and the wheeling and dealing begins and all the good intentions go out the political window. Suddenly deaf ears are turned against the very people who put that Senator in his seat. Right and wrong bears no weight in this instance as the voice of the people gets dimmer and dimmer, and the loudest Senators voices take over, reminding the meek that they have to support the big business groups who are funding their campaigns, and that they owe it to the special interest groups representing millions of non citizens, because it’s these groups who will procure future voters for them if they first make them legal citizens. Some hesitate with a bit of conscience, until suddenly he’s dragged into a corner and told, “if you vote on this immigration bill for me, I’ll help you out on that energy bill you want.â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great letter Tiny!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Very good points!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

That is soooooooooooo good!!!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Thanks. Threats haven't worked, so maybe I can get to a few who still have a little conscience left. But it's probably like trying to pick peas out of a wood pile.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very good!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Very good letter. Mine tend to be a little shorter (while still showing knowledge of the details of the bill) as I doubt whether the senators or staff members actually READ them the whole way through. But as long as we get our point across, that's what matters!