Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good Job You'll have to do better next time.

To all those who actually made calls wrote emails... You're saving the country for a whole lot of ungrateful people out here. People who 'take' for granted the existence they have in USA.

I hope none of you who worked so hard, think for one minute this is over or that the next battle won't be twice as hard as this was.

They (both the Reps and Dems) are regrouping and they will be back even harder than before.

You can count on it.

I'm sure this group will be up for it! No doubt in my mind! . They have a great leader.. none other than William Gheen himself--a future Senator for the great state of North Carolina!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The situstion is worse than that. The SPP is still heading for its completion. And, the people who were behind the "War on the middle class", illegal immigration, and the North American Union, are continuing the work to destroy this country. The completion date is still in 2010. We need to slam them down for good.

NOPE! I think we pretty much realize that we are in this battle for the long run! While we have been doing some "defensive" work...we still have a lot of "offensive" work to do, too! Don't see much of a lull ahead of us either way!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    I still think we are entitled to a three-day celebration for this great victory!

Grapefruit juice from the valley all around, on me!
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I wonder if Harry Reid will try and raise this from the dead, as mentioned in another thread. These people are either vengeful or they don't know when they've been beaten! They have to cheat in order to win, don't they!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we have to assume that the "majority" will come up with creative maneuvers to foist this on the rest of us.....

We held it together in the Civil War.... we can do it again... if we have enough patriots and minutemen....
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

The masters of "The Masters of the Universe" have already given them instructions. Who do you think all the Dems were speaking to via cspan. There will be bribes, blackmail etc. The facts of the bill speak for themselves. It was crafted by La Raz, big business and Anti-Americans. I loved when Claire McCaskill, dem from Montana called out the money Senators.

Hi there Delta7757.

Just a small note (I've been monitoring all the senate deliberations way too much...I'll readily admit it)...

McCaskill is (D-MO) a former prosecutor if memory is correct.
    She was one of the real pleasant surprises from the Dem side during the evolution of the bill's progress. She voted rather well overall similar with our interests (I don't recall if she is a new addition to the senate, but even many Dems were elected to Congress on claims of strong [enforcement] immigration platforms)

Other Dems that 'stepped up' include:

Dorgan, Byrd, Pryor, Tester, Webb, Bingaman, Landrieu, and, yes - I never thought I would say it, Boxer.

A bit off the subject, but I have always wondered how two Senators from the same State, but different party affiliations get along? Do they have any interaction with each other?

Was just wondering what kind of conversations Feinstein and Boxer are having tonight (or tomorrow) since they voted against each other as fellow Dems?
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast