Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Found this website on Congress that may come in handy for when we need it.

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/dir ... congdir.tt
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    According to NumbersUSA, the vote by House Repubs was done anonymously, so we can't determined how they voted.

However, for a hint, take a look at co-sponsors of the STRIVE Act and those House Repubs who voted against HR 4437 last year.

I am sure that congressman Ken Calvert Ca voted no..I have been in contact with him about this issue for quite awhile... At least someone in California Politics has some sense
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Great idea Kate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Good News Good News.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    In a just concluded House GOP Conference voted 114 to 23 to reject the Senate's Amnesty Bill.

Pelosi has now signaled that the House will start fresh on the Amnesty Bill and will not just embrace the Senate version.

It looks like, in fact, the House will . . . dare we say it . . . have committee hearings on the bill.

We need to also start with the congress. We need to find out whose those 23 stupid heads are. I bet one is CANNON from UTAH> What a bunch of corrupt Mormons.
    Romney stop these idiots, please
    Is the House having committee hearings on this already because they have been clued in on the fact that S. 1639 is going to pass the Senate...so get ready!?
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Re: Good News Good News.

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    In a just concluded House GOP Conference voted 114 to 23 to reject the Senate's Amnesty Bill.

Pelosi has now signaled that the House will start fresh on the Amnesty Bill and will not just embrace the Senate version.

It looks like, in fact, the House will . . . dare we say it . . . have committee hearings on the bill.

We need to also start with the congress. We need to find out whose those 23 stupid heads are. I bet one is CANNON from UTAH> What a bunch of corrupt Mormons.
    Romney stop these idiots, please
    Is the House having committee hearings on this already because they have been clued in on the fact that S. 1639 is going to pass the Senate...so get ready!?
    I don't think it's that, I think the House Republicans decided to get together and send a stern message to the White House that all the arm twisting in the world, while it might have worked on the Senate Sell Outs, isn't going to work in the House.

Laura Ingraham has the "Flippable 8" listed on her web site. One of them, Kit Bond from Missouri has stated that even though he voted for cloture yesterday, he will vote against cloture tomorrow.
    Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12