Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP Tea Party Pledge to STOP MCCAIN!

PLEASE go sign this pledge that you will NEVER VOTE FOR JOHN MCCAIN!!!!!

http://gopteaparty.com/

Done!!

Hell Yes!!!
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Righton

Hey Righton...I even bought that bumper sticker

"VEterans Against INSANE MCCAIN" lol It can go on my bumper with the 15 other bumper stickers back there. No one will ever get bored at a red light behind me!

AE

Done and will forward onto as many as possible.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Re: GOP Tea Party Pledge to STOP MCCAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    PLEASE go sign this pledge that you will NEVER VOTE FOR JOHN MCCAIN!!!!!

Careful what you sign.
    One thing I've learned in this life is to not say "never." Is there a petition somewhere I could sign that says "I'd rather not vote for McCain?" That way if it should turn out that voting for McCain might be necessary to save my country, I could?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can only imagine two cases that I might vote for McCain. If he were ever running against his buddy Kennedy and the coin toss went his way. Or if they gave Osama an amnesty and he runs against McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by WebRanger
    I can only imagine two cases that I might vote for McCain. If he were ever running against his buddy Kennedy and the coin toss went his way. Or if they gave Osama an amnesty and he runs against McCain.
    Thanks Ranger. I'll take that. The important thing is you realize that there are times we must do something personally distasteful, even disgusting, for the greater good.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like the 1773 Boston Tea Party, the Republican Tea Party is a direct act of defiance against an unresponsive authority. The Republican Party of today
    is a left leaning establishment which has lost touch with its conservative core principles of life, liberty, freedom, justice and traditional family values

unresponsive authority
    Help! Help! We're victims. We're victims.

This ship called Republican Party is truly listing badly to the left. The answer is not for everyone on the right side to jump off into the ocean and drown. That just ensures that the ship will make an even bigger turn to the left. Everyone should hang on tight as they step to the right and invite more like minded folks to join them there. That will cure the list to the left and start the ship into a right turn. Maybe it's easier to cut and run than stand and fight?

Signed, sealed and delivered!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast