Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOPUSA Begins Purge of Juan McAmnesty Critics!

Look for GOPUSA to begin a Free-Republic style PURGE of anyone who dares criticize Juan McAmnesty! They have their "filters" set on so you can't post the nane "Juan" even when it's paired with US-citizen-turned-Mexican-agent Juan Hernandez! Oh, you can't call Bush "Jorge" [pronounced Hoor-Hey!] either.

Anyway, I logged on y'day and went to post and found out I'd been "banned" and the ban would be "never" be lifted!

Expect this kind of crap to spread to other so-called "Republican" blogs as the RINO's and neo-cons attempt to squelch any dissent. They'll close ranks around their new "Fair-haired Boy" while they try to sell him as a "conservative". God forbid the TRUTH should be diseminated about Teddy Kennedy's busom buddy!
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

I already set their domain as Spam on my email.

hope they like losing elections.

Re: GOPUSA Begins Purge of Juan McAmnesty Critics!

Quote Originally Posted by vivalamigra
    Look for GOPUSA to begin a Free-Republic style PURGE of anyone who dares criticize Juan McAmnesty! They have their "filters" set on so you can't post the nane "Juan" even when it's paired with US-citizen-turned-Mexican-agent Juan Hernandez! Oh, you can't call Bush "Jorge" [pronounced Hoor-Hey!] either.

Anyway, I logged on y'day and went to post and found out I'd been "banned" and the ban would be "never" be lifted!

Expect this kind of crap to spread to other so-called "Republican" blogs as the RINO's and neo-cons attempt to squelch any dissent. They'll close ranks around their new "Fair-haired Boy" while they try to sell him as a "conservative". God forbid the TRUTH should be diseminated about Teddy Kennedy's busom buddy!
    I wish they would quit spamming me their worthless news letters.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

This is going to be coming at us from the far right and the far left....all we have left is the Conservative Middle

>> NEW "ACTION ALERTS" 2/29<<
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION.....NOW!!!!!
    Mount up folks! Today we Ride to Minnesota! "Help needed"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-636151.html#636151
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: GOPUSA Begins Purge of Juan McAmnesty Critics!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by vivalamigra

I wish they would quit spamming me their worthless news letters.

Me too. I have no idea how they got my email address, but they managed it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It does look like the end of the 2 party system . The gop with McAmnesty is not only broke but broken . Censorship and PC is alive and well in this once land of the free .
    So sad they sellout to back a Evil Self-Important man as him . A Lib at that !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    It does look like the end of the 2 party system . The gop with McAmnesty is not only broke but broken . Censorship and PC is alive and well in this once land of the free .
    So sad they sellout to back a Evil Self-Important man as him . A Lib at that !
    That may be a good thing! If only we could get the momentum to finance a strong third party! I wish we would also be able to go with the 4 tier primary system set up starting 2012.

From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Conservatives use the vehicle of the Republican Party to advance their philosophy and priciples. So far those conservative members of Congress have staved off two amnesties. Now we kick them to the curb?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Conservatives use the vehicle of the Republican Party to advance their philosophy and priciples. So far those conservative members of Congress have staved off two amnesties. Now we kick them to the curb?
    Well not to argue but , is it not the gop themselves doing the booting ? I read the statement to mean full support behind McEvil or else !
    If i'm wrong please correct me .
    one more thought . I do see your point . Good men will always be wanted by the people for our government .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

If you're awake enough not to simply vote along party lines, then you're ahead of the game. But yes, the GOP is indeed responsible for helping oust Republicans who don't toe the party line. Immigration reformers aren't as high on their list as other topics though.

Either way, they're strangling themselves.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast