Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cornyn seems wishy washy too.

How was Phil Gramm on illegal immigration? One of my friends who used to work in DC said he was a nice, gracious guy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hutchinson removed the fence from the bill----at Bush's request!!!

Cornyn is definitely wishy-washy-----it is a guess as to how he will vote anytime debating starts regarding legislation against the illegals.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Gov. Rick Perry

This is kinda like John Kerry supporting Obama. Not exactly a good thing for Guiliani.

I suspect Guiliani has asked Perry to be Vice Pres.

The "representatives' here in Texas are like the ones in DC. No one listens to the American people anymore.

Perry, Hutchinson and Cornyn are a disgrace to Texas.

Perry !

He did the Huckaduck dance when he ran the last time.

He did adds showing himself standing in boots and cowboy duds standing on the border, saying he would shut it down the first days of his new term, guess what he lied, he had been in Washington D.C. getting his marching orders from Bush and Company and he has done what the evil money cult ordered him to.

He will never be elected to any office in Texas again and he knows it.

They ran 4 for the office split the vote to get him in, he only got 39% of the vote or something like that.

Gov. Goodhair will never win any type of election in Texas again. KBH always takes my thoughts 'into consideration.' Cornyn, as much as I get angry with him, he does reply to specific questions and does go on KSEV radio to answer questions. I will vote for him over his opponent - Noriega - each and every day.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

This is no surprise. Perry is a traitor and should have never been voted back into office. Although I am a Republican, I did not not for this idiot last election.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I think U.S. citizens have had enough of Texas politians for awhile.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12