Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Government Is As Government Does

Government Is As Government Does

By Guest: J.J. Jackson on May 26, 07

Seven hundred and some odd pages of legislative gobbledygook later, the Senate has decided to bang its head against the wall again. Like an insane person, some of our elected officials need to be given special helmets and placed in a rubberized cell to avoid causing any permanent damage to themselves. On second thought, forget the helmet and the rubberized cell. I’ll take my chances that any damage Senators like Teddy Kennedy or John McCain do to themselves would be an actual improvement.

In fact, even though I am not a big fan of government programs, I think that a whole new government bureaucracy should be started just to properly train and supervise members of our Senate to make sure they can effectively turn their brains to mush. After all, it’s hard for someone that has turned their brains to jello to do any worse of a job in Congress than they already are. Yes, it definitely would be an improvement.

Seven hundred pages of legislation to address illegal immigration? I rest my case on how letting McCain, Kennedy and others beating their heads against the wall and scrambling their own brains which are undoubtedly still WELL under factory warranty for lack of use can only help.

This juggernaut of idiocy that has come out of secret negotiations between a handful of Senators, special interest groups and a White House that has it’s head implanted firmly up its own posterior on this issue of immigration deserves about as much consideration as Al Gore when he talks about manmade global warming. That is to say none; except to laughed at.

Any time government needs this many pages to codify something you can be sure that it is in order to create a purposefully flawed piece of legislation filled with loopholes and paybacks to special interests. Not to mention give more power to government bureaucrats and allow them to multiply like rabbits in heat. As if we don’t have enough of those nebby, do-gooders already right?

I say again; seven hundred pages of legislation to address illegal immigration?

Heck I can write up a solution right here and right now that does a gazillion times better than this. And I could do it in a lot fewer than 700 pages. After all, how many lines does it take to say that one does not have a right to be in the United States illegally and that those that aid and abet or employ them will be punished? How many lines does it take to say “noâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent post!

(a) In General- Beginning on October 1, 2008, an alien (other than a national of Mexico) who is attempting to illegally enter the United States and who is apprehended at a United States port of entry or along the international land and maritime border of the United States shall be detained until removed or a final decision granting admission has been determined, unless the alien–“
    Can you believe this nonsense. Sure looks LaRaza wrote the senate bill.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

"Other than a National of Mexico" , What the hell is this crap! Remember this section never mind, I have noted it for future reference

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To everybody out there hanging in the backround yes you!! we invite you to...
    let your voices be heard, Its time to get involved, calls, faxes, and e-mails, post at the link below to let everyone know what you are hearing, it helps our leaders to make decisions on what steps to take next. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do, just ask, someone will help you, We have lots 0f nice people just waiting to help you!!

HINT: EASY WAY TO HELP OUT.....When you post on another site with good patriotic Americans leave behind a Momentous message, the link to ALIPAC ( http://www.alipac.us/index.php ).
    Any donations to help keep ALIPAC afloat will be much appreciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)