Thread: Grab This One

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grab This One

My hubby just got back from the Association pool. One of our neighbors is livid over this Immigration Bill. His wife is a legal immigrant from South America. She is absolutely screaming about it. They are happy it failed but they too know that the fight isn't over.

He said, "It's bull**** that they don't know where these people are. We know of people who have over stayed their visas and know where they are. We've turned them in, and government has done absolutely NOTHING. So don't tell me they can't find them and deport them. They can."

The neighbor also works in the Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries. He said, "the Judeo-Christian mind cannot fathom the way these people think. They want to kill us no matter what we do, think or say. We need the borders closed."

That's straight from a man who is living it at home and in his work. Next time I see him I'm going to ask him if he's aware of ALIPAC. I want to take it slow. I bet his contacts are wide and deep.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's straight from a man who is living it at home and in his work. Next time I see him I'm going to ask him if he's aware of ALIPAC. I want to take it slow. I bet his contacts are wide and deep.
    Good call, Gogo!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Thanks! We need people like him and his wife in the trenches with us. I find the legal immigrants are even angrier about this than we are. So that's VERY ANGRY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This might be true, but why aren't the "legal immigrants" screaming bloody murder TO THE SENATORS etc.... I think they are correct, but I feel as if they are a silent group and they should come out more...

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    This might be true, but why aren't the "legal immigrants" screaming bloody murder TO THE SENATORS etc.... I think they are correct, but I feel as if they are a silent group and they should come out more...
    I'm sure this couple is. They just aren't ALIPAC members.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Brightnail, I may have an answer. My Hispanic (and legal immigrant) friends from So. Fl., have told me that they are afraid. That they are getting incredible pressure to fight for 'Hispanics' and power. When they say they are AMERICANS, well, bad things have started happening to them. Loss of jobs, one had a molotov cocktail thrown at his business (hit concrete instead of the glass, thank God!), etc.

We all need to be very encouraging and support those strong, good American types from wherever, who are willing to do the right and loyal thing in supporting our nation.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Brightnail, I may have an answer. My Hispanic (and legal immigrant) friends from So. Fl., have told me that they are afraid. That they are getting incredible pressure to fight for 'Hispanics' and power. When they say they are AMERICANS, well, bad things have started happening to them. Loss of jobs, one had a molotov cocktail thrown at his business (hit concrete instead of the glass, thank God!), etc.

We all need to be very encouraging and support those strong, good American types from wherever, who are willing to do the right and loyal thing in supporting our nation.

yes, we need to encourage and support them. These incident you've told us about tell us what type of people who want the power here. They aren't good people and they don't want to be good Americans. That's where we have to really stand up. It's dangerous here too but I won't back down.