Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Graham and Kyl Defending Their Bill to Special Interest?

Could it be?

Lindsay Graham and Jon Kyl are talking on the floor right now like they have been getting a bit of pressure form Hispanic interest groups to allow more chain migration in the bill.

What do you think?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think they are traitors and should be expelled from the government for good.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Hi tinybobidaho.

It's funny, I hadn't been able to monitor this for the last couple hours, but started to pick up for a few minutes just now.

I was wondering the very same thing - who is 'leaning on them', and why?

There are big rifts developing along a myriad of lines and groups:

Kyl + others vs. Menendez (on Chain Migration)

Kennedy + others vs. Bingaman, and also Dorgan, Sessions et al (on Guest Worker programs)

Cornyn, DeMint vs. Kennedy + others (on legal / status issues, etc)

Oh, just bicker all you want dufuses (senators) - JUST DON'T PASS A BAD BILL!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think they've both been bought off.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

It may just be in our favor if the special interest are giving them hell, because that may kill the bill. Menendez is fighting like a dog to allow more to come here.

No matter how hard Senators fight for rights for the illegals, the border jumpers are never going to be satisfied. They have made it clear they want everything in their favor. They don't think they should even have to pay fines.

Kennedy is blowing it right now on the floor fighting Sessions on the Earned Income Credit. Kennedy will lose supporters of this thing if he continues to deny all these amendments.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I heard someone call on the Michael Savage show yesterday from South Carolina.

Guy bashed Graham really bad and looked forward to voting him out of office.

Re: Graham and Kyl Defending Their Bill to Special Interest?

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Could it be?

Lindsay Graham and Jon Kyl are talking on the floor right now like they have been getting a bit of pressure form Hispanic interest groups to allow more chain migration in the bill.

What do you think?

I AGREE..
    Graham, Burr and McCain are getting a lot pressure from HIG.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Was Earned Income Credit in the bill, too? I heard, somewhere, La Raza is training the illegals to file income tax and use the Earned Income Credit to pay the fines.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    I think they've both been bought off.
    You're darn right they've been bought off, Faye, and I think there should be a federal investigation on these two along with McKennedy. The whole nation is against this bill and yet these scumbag Senators are proceeding forward with this treason. Someone has to publically ask them just what in the hell are they doing. Someone has to stand up and demand an investigation because everything they are doing is unconstitutioal. This has to stop. These 3 are friggin criminals for posing such destructive legislation that's against the will of the people. They HAVE to be being paid to commit such treason. I'd like to kick all 3 of them square in the teeth, lousey no good commies. I'd like to get all 3 of them into the rink by myself, I'd kick the living daylights out of their butts. This is what happens when it takes lots of money to get elected tp represent the people, rather than getting a common person like the rest of us elected. It's always the rich who need more, isn't it? The greedy scumbags are selling our nation out and we need to do more about this before its all over. Who in the hell let La Raza in on the veto process? They have no business over such matters. That is not legal, no way, no how, not at all!

ISN'T THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE IN POWER WHO CAN STOP THIS WHOLE MESS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE? MAYBE THE MILITARY NEEDS TO STEP IN AND SAY ENOUGH!!! WEHRE ARE OUR GENERALS ON THIS?

Some of our highest ranking officers are involved in the SPP. Such as Admiral Keating. Plus the military is being ordered into position to suppress the US citizens when the rest of our people realize that the SPP and the North American Union were our worst enemy and try to take back our country. The one thing I am wondering about is how far they would be willing to go just to obey the President. Especially with the prospect of harming their own family members.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast