Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Great American Think-off

I received information about this in an email today.

They are having an essay contest.

http://www.think-off.org/

[b]The Great American Think-Off releases the 2008 question

“Does immigration strengthen or threaten the United States?â€

We commonly note that we are a nation of immigrants
    When do you stop being an immigrant? I wish we had statistics on how many Americans are actually immigrants and how many are not. Yes, we are a nation that has welcomed immigrants, but does that really mean that we are a nation of immigrants?

This statement seems to be used by politicans and open border groups to justify open borders. If this is a nation of immigrants does this mean that if you are not an immigrant you have no voice?

[quote]“Does immigration strengthen or threaten the United States?â€

I know, they way they word it, I don't think they are going to like my entry.

Still they did ask for it.

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!

*takes breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!

As for the, "nation of immigrants", that is a load of hoowee. We were once a nation of laws. That was back when this country was something.

The majority of citizens are natives of this country.

And yes, we still have a say.

And now is a chance to let them know what we think!

As for the Statue of Liberty;

The Statue of Liberty wasn't built with that plaque. It was added later.

When the government started tricking twelve year olds into believing the children they were about to have were, "Unwanted" because it was getting to crowded the plaque should have been removed.

We can't keep killing ourselves to make room for the overpopulation of the world.

I don't care how big your heart is!

And I don't care how greedy the criminals in business are!

P.S. "What does the tablet say on the statue of liberty, that the Swan Alley Statue of Liberty holds?

It is inscribed with the dates IV Juillet 1776 et XIV Julliet 1789 [the dates of the US and French revolutions]."

JAK
    This statement seems to be used by politicans and open border groups to justify open borders.
    That's all it is IMO ... an excuse for them to justify their TRAITOR agenda!!!!!

We commonly note that we are a nation of immigrants, but today more Americans seem frightened of immigration and immigrants than at any time in memory.
    Well if we lived on the beach YOU wouldn't look forward to a tsunami ...and the impact of that ...would you? Get Real!!!! I am sick of you idot excuses to allow this!!!! ENFORCE OUR CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS!!! Americans do not get to pick and choose which laws to abide by.....NEITHER SHOULD CORRUPT BUSINESS OR ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)