Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Greatest threat to America

I think that illegal alien invasion and Amnesty is the greatest threat to this country today. Amnesty and legalization of millions of illegal aliens would result in flooding United States with perhaps ANOTHER 100 million illegals, brought by the legalized aliens, and the new illegals hoping to get legal status also.

Which is why I've just contributed $100 to Alipac, since this group does a great job of fighting for this country, when our reps don't do much to defend it. Thank you, ALIPAC, and all the members here for fighting for this country!

I think the greatest threat to this country today is the politicians. They're crooks, traitors and anti-American.

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    I think the greatest threat to this country today is the politicians. They're crooks, traitors and anti-American.
    Well, they're corrupt, since they care more about what lobyists who contribute to them, think, than what is good for the country. They also sell out to their political party, who urges them to move to the left, in order to stay in power, like the sell-out McCain does.

The problem is that they can get away with being anti-American, because their re-election rate is around 90%. So what's the solution?

One is forming groups like this one, and using them to AFFECT VOTE, not just calling politicians when new Amnesty bill comes up.

That is, Alipac should SELECT A CANDIDATE who's against Amnesty, and feature him on this website, and support him. That would be pro-active, rathen than just reactive.

<----see avatar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

socal, thank you for that. Although my account says I have been here only since 2007, it is a new account I had to open, my old one got locked up. I have been here since July 2005 and have seen a lot of things being tried not only by illegals and their puppet masters, but also with our own politicians.

I could tell you stories of the garbage I and my family see daily of our illegal alien neighbors and what they do to squeek by our laws to bleed us dry.

The illegals need to be kicked in the pants all the way back to their homelands, and then we need to work effectively wityhin ALIPAC and other like groups to stop the give away of our nation by our politicians.

One last favor socal, bring in more people you know are fed up, not so much for the money, but the voices and power behind larger numbers of politically active Americans.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    socal, thank you for that. Although my account says I have been here only since 2007, it is a new account I had to open, my old one got locked up. I have been here since July 2005 and have seen a lot of things being tried not only by illegals and their puppet masters, but also with our own politicians.

I could tell you stories of the garbage I and my family see daily of our illegal alien neighbors and what they do to squeek by our laws to bleed us dry.

The illegals need to be kicked in the pants all the way back to their homelands, and then we need to work effectively wityhin ALIPAC and other like groups to stop the give away of our nation by our politicians.

One last favor socal, bring in more people you know are fed up, not so much for the money, but the voices and power behind larger numbers of politically active Americans.

They are all too busy with more important things ,like what Brittany or her sister is doing or if Paris will get out of jail .

They will fight you over one of their idol atheletes or tobacco spitting race car drivers, but don't ask them to help save their future .

Maybe after the next election and they are without jobs, healthcare, homes and protection ,they will then speak up long enough to beg for food and shelter . Thats what it's coming to .

Soon as one of these traitors get in office we will be filled up with 100 million of their slave voters, our second ammendment rights will be gone and we will be persecuted .

They are taking over without firing a single shot .

AE

NOamNASTY, this is all too true. I have heard people talk in length about American Idol, and almost in the same breath talk about homeless vets and the crummy job markets, and not once wonder why it is like this.

Although I think that there are numerous reasons why we have these issues in abundance, one of the main factors is illegal immigration. Once that was out of the way (IF we can get the self-serving politicians to do their jobs), we would be able to get a better handle on what next to do to better our nation.

I say for all those Americans who either blatantly want open borders (let's just say they need some meds and to be put into a mental institution) or those too lazy and self-interested to do anything about it, we need to kick them out of this nation (my own opinion of course).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    NOamNASTY, this is all too true. I have heard people talk in length about American Idol, and almost in the same breath talk about homeless vets and the crummy job markets, and not once wonder why it is like this.

Although I think that there are numerous reasons why we have these issues in abundance, one of the main factors is illegal immigration. Once that was out of the way (IF we can get the self-serving politicians to do their jobs), we would be able to get a better handle on what next to do to better our nation.

I say for all those Americans who either blatantly want open borders (let's just say they need some meds and to be put into a mental institution) or those too lazy and self-interested to do anything about it, we need to kick them out of this nation (my own opinion of course).
    True and it's sad to say my family is right in there with them . It is very frustrating . They don't like illegals, but they won't help us stop them either . I am tired of even asking them anymore. Most people I know don't give a quack quack it seems .

I still love them but they are blind or affraid or a little of both .

Weaselzipper.com showed a vidio of some muslims in downtown NYC stomping the hell ou of our flag and sreaming allah akbar while the cowards of the country walked by either staring like pod people or ignoring it !!

THIS IS NYC WHERE THEY WATCHED FELLOW NEW YORKERS DIVE TO THEIR DEATH ,BE CRUSHED OR BURNED ALIVE BY OTHERS LIKE THEM SCREAMING ALLAH AKBAR !

Nothing will wake up this citizenry .

I have just a few points I would like to POUND INTO THE CITIZENS!
    First, No NEW LAWS on Immigration, Just enforcement of THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS!
    Second, OUTLAW the LOBBY! Foreign, Corporate, Special Interest Lobbist should NOT HAVE anymore say about the Laws of this Land than the CITIZENS who BUILT IT!
    Third and probably the most harsh... Capital Punishment for ANY Politicians caught SCREWING the PEOPLE! They were put in that position BY THE PEOPLE, to do the WILL of THE PEOPLE! And to abuse the TRUST OF THE PEOPLE is a Capital offense in MY OPINION.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

AE

NOamNASTY, I have one other example of peoples attitudes altogether, these days.

We were driving out of a store parking lot, from a long side driveway. On the side of this is a large tree and under that tree, in the blazing 96 degree heat, was a man laying somewhat in the shade, fully clothed. I had my husband stop and see if he was ok. He barely moaned at my husband while he asked him if he was ok. The guy was about in his 40's, maybe could have been drinking, maybe not, but in that heat, he was down.

As my husband did this I called 911. They sent someone ASAP and as they came in we left (not wanting to be in the way). Within minutes, they had him in an ambulance and speeding towards a hospital.

Now mind you, yes he could have gotten there by having been drinking, or sleeping off the tail end of a high, and we were worried about him possibly becoming enraged or hallucinating if we messed with him too much (we both have worked with drug and alcohol rehab centers with The Salvation Army), so we sat nearby in our van with our kids till emergency workers got there.

During this time, we watched people drive by look at him and shake their heads, but not stop or even ask us if we had called. I do believe in that heat he could have died, yet no one stopped. That bothered me, him laying there should have drawn a crowd concerned for him, and no, just us.

This to spoke volumes about the people I share just this town with, and more so, this nation. This kind of thing repeats itself all too much anymore, everywhere.