Greta: 'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ... Where Are Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Others?

Watch the latest video at http://video.foxnews.com/

By Greta Van Susteren
Published November 19, 2013 | FoxNews.com

Video at the Page Link:

Let's all go "Off the Record" for a minute. Look at this. Take a close look. Do you know what is going on? That is young African-American teenagers viciously and gratuitously attacking a random victim, a teacher, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Now, this violent act is what the teens where this is happening laughingly call "The Knockout Game."

This is no game. It's a mean, dangerous and a deadly crime.

Already, one man hit has died from the so-called "Knockout Game." That's murder.

It's hard to think it could be worse, even more degrading, but it might be because lots of other teens know about this "Knockout Game." They have even been interviewed laughing about it, laughing like they don't get that this is wrong. Instead, acting like it's funny. Funny, really? They think it's funny?

Watch the videos on Gretawire. It's posted there. There is even more. This "Knockout Game" crime is a trend. It's growing. Don't believe me? We've had two incidents in the last few days right here in D.C. I know this is a very touchy topic because the game is regrettably popular amongst unsupervised African-American teens. No one wants to get near the topic of race. We also can't run from this one.

People are getting her hurt and murdered, and even those who live in these communities where this is happening. They have a right to be safe, and they don't have to live in fear of having their children hurt or even poisoned by ugly peer pressure, right? This game has to be condemned. And in order for the condemnation to have any impact whatsoever it has to come from important role models to these young teens.

I beg of Reverend Jesse Jackson, Reverend Al Sharpton and even President Obama to step up right now and speak out. Your silence will speak volumes, but your voice could make a big difference.

Don't wait.

Be leaders, they need you. We need you.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/11/19...ton-and-others