Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Group bashing ALIPAC.

Group bashing ALIPAC. Leave feedback I did. E-mail address not needed. http://prernalal.com/

geeeze, what a bunch of liberal BS that site is. Does anyone actually still fall for this anymore? Spare me....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the article from link above:

[quote]Anti-migrant blogosphere (ALIPAC) fueled by 80-year-olds financed by undocumented migrants! Posted on June 4th
    I called that one a while ago!

This just in from a new and ferociously debated article in the Chicago Tribune:

“I’ve got 80-year-olds that are . . . Internet fighter pilots,â€

Pretty stupid and weak reply. Our opposition is not really giving us much of a challenge are they?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets get this straight. These elderly people, who are probably sitting on social security, paid for and kept solvent by undocumented immigrant workers, are spending their unproductive lives blogging and spewing hatred against the very people whose contributions allow them to do so? These are the very people that would benefit when the DREAM Act passes and America has more young people working to finance the retirement of the baby boomers. If that is not hypocrisy, than I don’t know what is. You may have a legitimate reason to complain as an underpaid American construction worker about undocumented migrants taking away your job (mind you, I have hardly ever come across this–seems like the productive people move on and get jobs rather than ranting online).
    Seems to me that the "undocumented" are threatening our Social Security, not paying for it. These people are really stretching it to find a good argument against breaking our laws.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

When the open-border pro-amnesty radicals throw around the word "bigotry" this just further proves they have no logical or factual arguments to rely on.

Someone should post the number of deaths attributed to Illegal Aliens at this website...thrown in a few pictures...maybe it would wake them up from their stupor.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Yaaaaawwwwn.

Let all 3 of the users currently online there whine all they want.

They forget - there is a REASON the phone system to the US Senate was overwhelmed by sheer call volume during last summer's [yet another] amnesty try. The US public isn't buying into it [open borders, amnesty, etc] anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Lets get this straight. These elderly people, who are probably sitting on social security, paid for and kept solvent by undocumented immigrant workers, are spending their unproductive lives blogging and spewing hatred against the very people whose contributions allow them to do so? These are the very people that would benefit when the DREAM Act passes and America has more young people working to finance the retirement of the baby boomers. If that is not hypocrisy, than I don’t know what is. You may have a legitimate reason to complain as an underpaid American construction worker about undocumented migrants taking away your job (mind you, I have hardly ever come across this–seems like the productive people move on and get jobs rather than ranting online).
    Seems to me that the "undocumented" are threatening our Social Security, not paying for it. These people are really stretching it to find a good argument against breaking our laws.
    Good point. All problems associated with the solvency of the Social Security system could be remedied rather quickly by 2 things:

1. Stop tapping into the reserve/trust fund for non-SS uses (and repaying what has been 'borrowed' from it).

and

2. Change funding from unnecessary items to funding SS (required by Federal Law incidentally). There is one big current issue that comes to mind.

MW
    I'll be 50 in November.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast