Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guadalupe Mayor Stopped by MCSO!!

I just love a good chuckle to start my day

Rebecca Jiminez, the loud mouthed Mayor of Guadalupe was pulled over late last night by an MCSO Deputy and cited for a few violations.

There's not much out on this just yet, probably because it happened so late, but I'll post updates as I find them.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008
    Mayor of Guadalupe pulled over and cited by MCSO deputy

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office tells 3TV that it pulled over and cited the Mayor of Guadalupe, Rebecca Jimenez, Tuesday night. An MCSO deputy gave 3 citations to the Mayor - driving without a headlight, no proof of insurance, and no proof of registration.

Mayor Jimenez and Sheriff Joe Arpaio have been on opposite ends of the Sheriff's crime sweeps. The Mayor has told the Sheriff's Department that it does not want the MCSO performing the so-called crime sweeps in Guadalupe because of possible racial profiling. The Sheriff has responded by terminating the contract between Guadalupe and the Sheriff's Officeor law enforcement patrols.

travelaz.blogspot.com/2008/05/mayor-of-guadalupe-pulled-over-and.html -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Guadalupe Mayor Stopped by MCSO!!

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I just love a good chuckle to start my day

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office tells 3TV that it pulled over and cited the Mayor of Guadalupe, Rebecca Jimenez, Tuesday night. An MCSO deputy gave 3 citations to the Mayor - driving without a headlight, no proof of insurance, and no proof of registration.
    WELL WELL such a good job of the mayor to follow the laws.

No registration or insurance.... SHAME SHAME ms biotch

no proof of insurance, and no proof of registration.
    She probably just forgot to put the printed receipt forms in her vehicle (? I think....) but, either way, she should definitely know better than this. Anybody in a highly visible elected public office should have their 'ducks in a row'. This person apparently did not. ...Talk about a 'credibility gap'!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

no proof of insurance, and no proof of registration.
    Ruh-roh! This from an elected official? For shame!

I'm sure she's gonna scream racial profiling. Maybe the officer was wearing night vision glasses and could see her before he stopped her?
    "

Video from late news broadcast last night:

www.azfamily.com/video/localnews-index.html?nvid=245069 - 7 hours ago -

http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.a ... 8b2125c704

MCSO deputy gives 2 citations to Guadalupe mayor
    Reported by: Marc Ybarra
    Email: mybarra@abc15.com
    Last Update: 3:40 am
    Two citations were issued to Guadalupe Mayor Rebecca Jimenez late Tuesday night after a Maricopa County sheriff’s deputy pulled her over for a broken headlight.

MCSO tells ABC 15 that Jimenez was unable to show proof of insurance and registration.

Jimenez was not placed under arrest, because these are civil violations.

She has been clashing with Sheriff Joe Arpaio over the recent crime sweeps in her town.

In April, he gave the mayor a 180-day notice that he will pull deputies out of Guadalupe, leaving the town with no police force.

The 180 days will be up in October.

The notice came after Jimenez accused Arpaio of racially profiling during a two-day illegal immigration enforcement patrol in April, in which 120 people were cited.

Jimenez said she has already met with Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon and plans to submit a formal request to the Phoenix Police Department, asking for its services.

Lets see if she says she was wrong and deserved a ticket. Or will she scream foul?

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    Just a fine upstanding law abiding American . Sorry, I meant " mexican American " .
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Help needed for the action alert ! Please join in! It won't take long but it will make a big difference!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115317.html

AE

I just love Arpaio. This woman will be the end of her little town. She is a class-A panderer.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast