Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Wasn't there a case recently (within the last year or two) where a border mayor in texas was discovered to be an illegal alien? I'm almost sure the Guadalupe mayor isn't an illegal, however, anything and everything seems to be possible these days.

The odds are probably good that she has got some illegal aliens floating around in her ancestry somehwere.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I just love Arpaio. This woman will be the end of her little town. She is a class-A panderer.

Guadalupe met it's end when it was overrun by IAs who are now THEE population.

It's become their very own ghetto with Queen Becky and her City Council of Court Jesters being the adored and exalted ruling class. No need for her to pander....she's got no one to win over because she's already in complete and utter control in her little "kingdom".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I just love Arpaio. This woman will be the end of her little town. She is a class-A panderer.

Guadalupe met it's end when it was overrun by IAs who are now THEE population.

It's become their very own ghetto with Queen Becky and her City Council of Court Jesters being the adored and exalted ruling class. No need for her to pander....she's got no one to win over because she's already in complete and utter control in her little "kingdom".
    [quote]Arpaio said he was disgusted by the racial profiling allegations made by the mayor. “This is another reason why I want nothing to do with her and the little town of Guadalupe,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guadalupe looks like it's sovereign Mexican territory now. I hope the officer asked the mayor about her legal status! Does she speak English?

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Wasn't there a case recently (within the last year or two) where a border mayor in texas was discovered to be an illegal alien? I'm almost sure the Guadalupe mayor isn't an illegal, however, anything and everything seems to be possible these days.

The odds are probably good that she has got some illegal aliens floating around in her ancestry somehwere.
    you might be thinking of the mayor of cactus texas who came to the US before 1986 and was granted AMNESTY (theres that word) and became an automatic citizen.
    Cactus, home of A swift plant is some 60 miles NORTH of amarillo

Pretty funny, huh?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

The IAs think she can save them from Joe? Guess not!

ROFLMBO gee he always says he's an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY LAW ENFORCER.

Love it.

Bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when JOE comes for you.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Sherrif Joe will NOT be race baited.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast