Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Guess Who Just Paid For The Wall? Mexico!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guess Who Just Paid For The Wall? Mexico!

Guess Who Just Paid For The Wall? Mexico!

Aug 30, 2018 12:01 AM

Guess what? President Trump just won- again. Trump just made the impossible, possible- again. Trump just made Mexico pay for the wall. More on that in a moment.

But first, I must report on “the biggest loser.” That would be New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. He reported “America was never great.”

Well I’m here to report that America is the greatest country in world history. And I know why. Because we’re blessed by God. I know it’s not politically correct to say that. But like President Trump, I only report the raw truth.

It’s so sad that liberals don’t believe, or understand the greatness of America. Because great things come to those who believe. I’m a SOB- son of a butcher.

Guess who just joined my hit national television show? Bill O’Reilly.

Bill was the unchallenged “King of Cable TV News” for a remarkable 16 consecutive years. Now Bill O’Reilly has decided to make his comeback on my “Wayne Allyn Root Show” on Newsmax TV. What an honor. There is no other country in the world where this could happen to a butcher’s kid.

Only in America.

But that’s not my only honor to report. This butcher’s son has also been chosen by the publishing division of Newsmax TV to write the book about the one-in-a-billion business and political success of President Donald Trump. The last four books published by Newsmax have all been New York Times bestsellers. My book “The Trump Rules” is the next in line.

Only in America.

Now to the latest great news about President Trump. I was the only newspaper columnist in America who predicted that Trump’s approval ratings would go up in the face of guilty verdicts and pleas by his associates Paul Manifort and Michael Cohen. Sure enough, as if on cue, the new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll is out. Trump is at or near his all-time record high.

But that’s not the only thing hitting record highs.

*Consumer confidence is now the highest in 18 years- since October of 2000.

*Corporate profits are hitting records. The stock market was up over 250 points on Monday. Most every stock index hit record highs.

*The Atlanta Fed now predicts booming 4.6% economic growth in the 3rd quarter. That's after Wednesday's upward revision of 2nd quarter GDP to 4.2%.

*And at global online gaming sites, more people are betting on Trump’s re-election victory than all his opponents combined.

That was all before President Trump announced a United States-Mexico trade agreement. Because Trump talked tough and never gave in, US workers will benefit. US carmakers will benefit. US manufacturers will benefit. US taxpayers will benefit. Trump did it. He won. We all won. Trump announced he will terminate NAFTA.

While we don’t know all the details yet, I guarantee this new trade deal will save us tens of billions, perhaps hundreds of billions of dollars over the next decade. Since the wall with Mexico costs about $25 billion, Trump just forced Mexico (whether they know it or not) to pay for the wall. Once again, Trump accomplished what establishment politicians of both parties said could never be done.

But with Donald J. Trump there are no such words as “never” or “impossible.”Trump has chutzpah. Trump has cajones. Trump aims for the moon. Trump is combative and aggressive. Trump is driven to do what others say cannot be done. Trump is an eternal optimist. He accepts nothing less than #WINNING. I call those traits “The Trump Rules.” He proves they work every day!

You can bet he’s gotten Mexico to pay for the wall- his No. 1 promise of the election. You can bet we will now begin building the wall. Just as I knew his popularity would go up after the terrible week of guilty pleas and nonstop media assaults last week.

Writing a book on the remarkable, one-in-a-billion “Trump Rules of Success” is easy. The book just keeps writing itself. Every week comes a new victory none of Trump’s critics ever believed possible. Trump just keeps writing the book for me!

Thank you, Mr. President. You really are THE GREATEST!

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayn...exico-n2514163

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump is the greatest President of my lifetime, possibly ever. It's just amazing what this man has already done and in such a short period of time, it's just beyond the normal words to describe, it's a dream come true.

VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2018!!!

TRUMP TRAIN ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That is pure Clickbait! Clickbait for a TV show and a book, and the title is an outright lie.

I once had respect for Wayne Allyn Root, but no more.

The Trump cult is getting desperate.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

MW
    While we don’t know all the details yet, I guarantee this new trade deal will save us tens of billions, perhaps hundreds of billions of dollars over the next decade. Since the wall with Mexico costs about $25 billion, Trump just forced Mexico (whether they know it or not) to pay for the wall. Once again, Trump accomplished what establishment politicians of both parties said could never be done.
    What a joke.

The wall trump promised during his campaign won't be built unless the U.S. Congress releases the money to pay for it. Even if this new agreement does improve the United State's financial position, it certainly doesn't mean the wall is going to be built!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump just made Mexico pay for the wall.
    What?
    You can bet he’s gotten Mexico to pay for the wall- his No. 1 promise of the election. You can bet we will now begin building the wall.
    Past tense?

What an empty claim! And look at those who "like" this lie! If he said "Thank you Obama for making this deal", you would cheer. No evidence here that Mexico "has" paid once cent for the wall! Not one bit of evidence that one section of the wall "has" been started. Just propaganda!

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    What a joke.

The wall trump promised during his campaign won't be built unless the U.S. Congress releases the money to pay for it. Even if this new agreement does improve the United State's financial position, it certainly doesn't mean the wall is going to be built!

Gee! It's so great to finally see you enter the world of reality on the wall. There is no wall unless Congress authorizes its construction and funds it. Will the new trade deal with Mexico more than pay for it? Oh yeah. So perhaps you should direct your venom on Congress. Just a suggestion because beating your heads against Trump isn't getting you anything but furrowed brows and people asking "what is wrong with you?"

Trump Train Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'!!!

GO TRUMP GO!!

VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2018!!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Gee! It's so great to finally see you enter the world of reality on the wall. There is no wall unless Congress authorizes its construction and funds it. Will the new trade deal with Mexico more than pay for it? Oh yeah. So perhaps you should direct your venom on Congress. Just a suggestion because beating your heads against Trump isn't getting you anything but furrowed brows and people asking "what is wrong with you?"

Trump Train Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'!!!

GO TRUMP GO!!

VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2018!!!!
    What are you even talking about? Unless Trump starts taxing remittances, increasing border crossing fees, increases visa processing fees, etc., etc., for a wall fund, the only option for Trump's wall is for the U.S. Congress to release the money. I've never said otherwise or denied such. Even with the remittance taxing, etc., Trump will still need Congress authorization for the increased fees to go for a wall.

As for any new trade deal financing a wall, that's not Trump's decision to make and it's ridiculous to suggest it will.
    Last edited by MW; 08-31-2018 at 07:47 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I like getting the money from Mexico through the new trade deal instead of remittance fees, etc. myself. The new trade deal will generate a lot more revenue for our coffers. Congress has to approve the wall construction and the appropriation for it no matter where the money comes from. Congress would have to approve it if Mexico paid the US $25 billion in a bank wire or cashier's check. Everyone knows that. So ...... what is your point? Why do you and some others bang around all day on Trump to build a wall he can't have built until Congress authorizes its construction and appropriates the funds?

Everyone also knows that this Congress won't fund the wall, Trump has tried 4 times for funding of the wall. Trump can't get it because we don't have enough Republicans in the Senate to pass the bills. So, it's kind of strange behavior to keep banging on Trump about the wall until we have enough Republicans in the Senate to pass the authorization and funding bills.

YOU WANT A WALL? VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2018!!!!