Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: GWYNETH PALTROW ENCOURAGES KIDS APPLE AND MOSES TO SPEAK ONLY IN SPANISH

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

GWYNETH PALTROW ENCOURAGES KIDS APPLE AND MOSES TO SPEAK ONLY IN SPANISH

USMagazine, Wednesday, November 20, 2013, 12:00pm (PST)

En Espanol, por favor! Gwyneth Paltrow wants her kids Apple, 9, and Moses, 7, to be well-rounded and worldly -- so much so that in an effort to teach them to be bilingual, she sometimes encourages them to speak with her only in Spanish, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.

PHOTOS: Gwyneth's most obnoxious quotes

While at Cameron Diaz's Beverly Hills home for the Oct. 12 wedding of Diaz's assistant, Jesse Lutz, the Iron Man 3 star, 41, urged her children to put their language skills to use. "Gwyneth reminded them through the party," a witness tells Us.

"At one point," the onlooker says, "Apple came to her table and asked, in Spanish, if she could sit on her lap!"

PHOTOS: Gwyneth through the years

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/gwy...-1783841.story
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Veiled Stupidity

I guess you are only Worldly if you speak Spanish

How about French

How about Duestch "German"

How about Italiano "Italian"

How about Cyrillic

How about Arabic

How about Russian

How about Ukrainian

How about Chinese

How about Korean

How about Japanese

The kids are not even speaking English

I guess if you want to make a fool out of yourself expecting fans to try to be like
    GWYNETH .... this makes sense

"NOT" What a Dumb A@@ ... Another Idiot Slug comes out of the closet
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 11-21-2013 at 09:19 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gwyneth Paltrow Fights Back Against Her Critics: "Who Gives a S--t?"

CELEBRITY NEWSNOVEMBER 1, 2013 AT 11:10AM
    BY ALLISON TAKEDA

Appearing on the cover of the U.K.'s Red magazine, Gwyneth Paltrow takes a shot at her critics, saying, "Who gives a s--t?"Credit: Max Abadian/Red Magazine

Haters gonna hate, but Gwyneth Paltrow refuses to be rattled. Appearing as the guest editor and cover star of Red magazine's December issue, the 41-year-old actress has a lot to say about -- and to -- her critics.
    "The older I get I realize it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think. It doesn't matter," she tells the U.K. publication. "You're wasting your energy. It's like, if your partner comes to you -- or your best friend -- and says, like, 'Listen, I want to talk about something you did that hurt me, or I think you could improve,' sit down and listen to what they have to say. But some friend of so-and-sos -- it's like, who gives a s--t?"
    PHOTOS: Gwyneth Paltrow's most obnoxious quotes
    The Oscar winner is particularly fed up with women being pitted against other women or telling them how to live their lives. "It makes me cross. Why can't we be supportive of other women in whatever incarnation they're going through?" the Iron Man 3 star says, clearly frustrated. "It's like, who's judging us? Men? Or are we judging ourselves -- looking for an external voice that confirms this belief that we are failing in some area of our life?"
    PHOTOS: Gwyneth's celeb BFFs
    (The actress' comments come amid news that Vanity Fair is planning to run an unflattering, possibly damning story about Paltrow. Editor-in-chief Graydon Carter said she "forced [his] hand" when she allegedly emailed her friends asking them not to speak to VF if contacted about her.)
    Paltrow -- who has the lifestyle brand Goop, in addition to an acting career and a family with husband Chris Martin -- believes women should be able to make their own choices without fear of judgment. "I personally think that the work/life balance for a woman should be exactly what she feels is right for her," the mom of two (to Apple, 9, and Moses, 7) continues. "And nobody else can set her time schedule. And nobody else can tell her how many hours a week she needs to devote to this, that, or the other."
    PHOTOS: Gwyneth through the years
    What's right for one person may not be right for someone else, she adds. "It's like, go into a room, get quiet with yourself, and ask what is the true answer for you? And f--k what anybody else says."
    "That idea of 'Oh God, if I don't show up to this concert, all the other mums are going to think I'm terrible.' Well, so f--king what," she tells the mag. "It's like, when I'm with my kids, I give them everything I have. And when I'm not, I give whatever I'm doing everything I have. And that's my work/life balance."
    PHOTOS: Gwyneth's incredible bikini body
    Which is not to say it's everyone's. "I've made it work for me, but it doesn't matter what my specific thing is," the star says. "It's like, what's your specific thing? How do you want your life to look? It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. It matters what you think of yourself. And what your children think...I'd say, do what is right for you and don't give a s--t what anyone else thinks."
    Paltrow wants women to support one another instead of being critical, which is why she shared the story of her miscarriage earlier this year. "It's part of my philosophy of bringing women together...sharing your truth," she explains. "Some people don't want to appear vulnerable; but we're all weak and vulnerable. And strong."

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...a-s--t-2013111

Yea, its pretty obvious Gwyneth Paltrow does not give a shit.

W

So, I wonder who the kid's nanny is and how much Gwyneth pays her. Rich Hollywood liberals like to employ illegals so they can pay less. JMO

If you want a job in CA, TX, AZ, NV, or NM then you had BETTER SPEAK MEXICAN!

Same applies to public education in these states which have already merged with Mexico.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Yea, its pretty obvious Gwyneth Paltrow does not give a shit.

W
    -----------------------------------------

Gwyneth is nothing but a rich (cheap) whore. She screws just about anything walking, including most of the actors and directors she come in contact with.

Putting credence in anything she says is like having complete confidence in Cher or Hillary Clinton.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow: Let's give Obama all the power he wants

October 10, 2014 7:04 AM MST

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow wants Obama to be able to rule like a dictator. Getty Images

If actress Gwyneth Paltrow had her way, Barack Obama wouldn't just be the president -- he'd be a full-fledged dictator with all the power to do whatever he wanted without Congress. Paltrow, The Blaze said Thursday, made the statement during a Democratic National Committee fundraiser in her home.
    "It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs to pass the things that he needs to pass," she said of Obama during an introduction the Associated Press said was "punctuated by 'ums.'" She also told Obama, "I am one of your biggest fans, if not the biggest, and have been since the inception of your campaign."
    Paltrow said in her introduction that Obama's push for equal pay was “very important to me as a working mother.” When she handed Obama the microphone, she told him, “You’re so handsome that I can’t speak properly.”
    Tickets to the event started at $1,000 for the reception, The Blaze said. The dinner cost a mere $15,000. Among the celebrities in attendance were Julia Roberts and Bradley Whitford.
    "The stupidity," Twitchy said, "is hitting Twitter like one of Iron Man’s repulsor blasts." One person, for example, called Paltrow a "fatuous totalitarian whore," while another said it was "living testament of Judge Judith Scheindlin's quote 'beauty fades, but dumb is forever.'"
    "Paltrow is a real genius...lol," one Twitter user said sarcastically. Another called her statement "disturbing on so many levels."
    "I refuse to believe she said that," added another Twitter user. "Now I fully expect her to carve an 'O' in her forehead."
    Prior to the fundraiser, posters in the neighborhood labeled Paltrow an "Obama Drone," Red Alert Politics said. According to The Hill, the signs are the work of a street artist named Sabo, who targets Democrats with his work. Jon Stewart and Samuel L. Jackson have also been labeled as "Obama Drones."
    Obama, the AP added, is set to attend three more DNC fundraisers in Los Angeles and San Francisco before returning to Washington on Saturday. The president thanked Paltrow and her kids for "letting us crash your house" and joked that he would like to take the actress to his next event.

Suggested Links

http://www.examiner.com/article/actr...ampaign=buffer

Laura Ingraham

Gwyneth Paltrow on Obama: "You're so handsome that I can't speak properly…"
    VIDEO on the Obama fundraiser from the Hollywood elite...

President Obama Attends Fundraiser at Home of Actress Gwyneth Paltrow During L.A. Visit
    President Obama arrived in Los Angeles Thursday for a two-day visit that was set to include a number of events, including a Democratic fundraiser at the home of...
    video.lauraingraham.com

Video at the page link:

http://video.lauraingraham.com/Presi...6#.VDhlHjotC1t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast