Like Tree19Likes

Thread: H.R. 4760—Securing America's Future Act pro amnesty fraud

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

H.R. 4760—Securing America's Future Act pro amnesty fraud

hello fellow patriots pleased to meet you my name is john

I am sure some of you are familiar with this act by FAIR that grants amnesty to DACA . If not , then please familiarize yourselves with it

• Creates a renewable legal status for DACA beneficiaries. Allows only individuals who received deferred action under President Obama’s DACA program (approximately 694,000) to get a 3-year renewable legal status, permitting them to live, travel, and work in the United States legally https://fairus.org/legislation/feder...cas-future-act

as I'm sure many of you know , any bartering with amnesty for border security in the last 30 years has been a " bait and switch " deception

FAIR, CIS and NumbersUSA so desperate for a victory of any type have all sold us out faster than flies on honey. Extremely disappointing. They are the ones who met with White House Officials a year ago and proposed these stupid DACA DEALs. With proposals from these "hawks" and power from the pulpit pressure from every major religious organization in the country supporting a DACA DEAL, what is a President supposed to think we want??!!! Add phony polls that confirm it, and what is he supposed to think??!! Or do??!!! He has to outwit and outplay the whole damn outfit and create an impenetrable gridlock that forms an opposing coalition between Real Republicans opposed to any amnesty and DemoQuacks who refuse to let DREAMERS love on Trump.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PS: Welcome to ALIPAC johnrn65 and thank you for posting this information about HR 4760. KILL THE BILLS!! Kill all of them. We want NOTHING until we have enough Republican Senators to pass our needed and wanted immigration bills without an amnesty deal to do so. PERIOD.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-12-2018 at 01:43 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi johnr65. Thank you for being with us at Alipac and for your post.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

FAIR, CIS and NumbersUSA so desperate for a victory of any type have all sold us out faster than flies on honey. Extremely disappointing.
    Actually it's Trump's desperation for achievement on the DACA issue that has put us where we are today. He's the one that opened the door and eagerly claimed he was ready to deal on an amnesty! If he would have kept his campaign promise and ended DACA immediately after moving into the Oval Office, we wouldn't be in the fix. He also lied when he told us there would be no talk of amnesty until the border was secure.

Perhaps some folks do share the blame, but Trump, the ultimate decision maker, rightfully deserves the bulk of the blame. All he had to do was keep his promises!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How is that meme working for you MW? It doesn't look to me like it's working one damn bit. I think you need a new strategy. Just my opinion.

Doubt the Senate will come up with anything even close to the House bill 4750 Safe Act. Don't like any trade offs but staying at the registered 680k with only work permits is better than 1.8m amnestied. The bill also contains immediate halt of chain migration (not in 20yrs as trump is proposing), immediate funds for border wall, immediate hire of more CBO & Border Patrol officers. It does authorize half million visas for quest workers but believe that includes those already here doing farm work, etc. But they would have to leave yearly, no continuous stay. Isn't that better than amnesty for all that are here which is where they are going with only deporting known criminals? HB4750 would also include bio-metric entry/exit and E-verify. There would be a lot of self-deport with these measures.

Damn, we want something tangible like the above not the giveaways that is talked about from both sides including trump. Bad deal trump could be his new nickname unless he tightens the belt on giveaways. And it is up to the Senate to come up with a sensible bill today that the American voters have been asking for.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    How is that meme working for you MW? It doesn't look to me like it's working one damn bit. I think you need a new strategy. Just my opinion.
    Strategy for what? I don't even know what you're talking about. Calling the truth a "strategy" or "meme" is a new one on me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Doubt the Senate will come up with anything even close to the House bill 4750 Safe Act. Don't like any trade offs but staying at the registered 680k with only work permits is better than 1.8m amnestied. The bill also contains immediate halt of chain migration (not in 20yrs as trump is proposing), immediate funds for border wall, immediate hire of more CBO & Border Patrol officers. It does authorize half million visas for quest workers but believe that includes those already here doing farm work, etc. But they would have to leave yearly, no continuous stay. Isn't that better than amnesty for all that are here which is where they are going with only deporting known criminals? HB4750 would also include bio-metric entry/exit and E-verify. There would be a lot of self-deport with these measures.

Damn, we want something tangible like the above not the giveaways that is talked about from both sides including trump. Bad deal trump could be his new nickname unless he tightens the belt on giveaways. And it is up to the Senate to come up with a sensible bill today that the American voters have been asking for.
    You're absolutely right. There will be nothing coming out of the Senate that will be worthwhile or work to the benefit of American citizens!

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

Strategy for what? I don't even know what you're talking about. Calling the truth a "strategy" or "meme" is a new one on me.
    To defeat DACA.