Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

H4 visa holder working

Hi,

I know some people with H4 visa holder, who are not allowed to work, working in NYC. I do not want to release my information but want USCIS know this thing.

How do I do that? Please advise.

Thanks.

ManhattanNY: WELCOME to ALIPAC, welcome.

Report them and the companies to ICE, and study the situation here at ALIPAC. There are many news post from across the nation, here.

Join a local Tea Party at www.Resistnet.com and www.NumbersUSA.com.
    I chat at the Resistnet and NumbersUSA is a great source to send preformed letters via an action buffet.

WELCOME !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    ManhattanNY: WELCOME to ALIPAC, welcome.

Report them and the companies to ICE, and study the situation here at ALIPAC. There are many news post from across the nation, here.

Join a local Tea Party at www.Resistnet.com and www.NumbersUSA.com.
    I chat at the Resistnet and NumbersUSA is a great source to send preformed letters via an action buffet.

WELCOME !
    Thanks vmonkey56 for your response and info.

Quick question: What is the best form of report? Mail or email or phone call?

I prefer mail.

ManhattenNY

Please go to the ALIPAC Action Panel -- Law Enforcement link below for a complete outline of possible actions:
    http://www.alipac.us/content-20.html

The full ALIPAC Action Panel link appears in the blue bar at the top of the ALIPAC homepage.

Welcome and hope this helps.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    ManhattenNY

Please go to the ALIPAC Action Panel -- Law Enforcement link below for a complete outline of possible actions:
    http://www.alipac.us/content-20.html

The full ALIPAC Action Panel link appears in the blue bar at the top of the ALIPAC homepage.

Welcome and hope this helps.
    Thanks Texas2step.

I am sick of these illegal aliens at work.

Any further idea/advise from anybody is most welcome.

If the individual has a valid H4 visa they are not an illegal alien. If they do not have valid work authorization, which they could have if they have applied for a green card, then they are working illegally.

There is a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by lindiloo
    If the individual has a valid H4 visa they are not an illegal alien. If they do not have valid work authorization, which they could have if they have applied for a green card, then they are working illegally.

There is a big difference.

Thanks for correcting me....

I understood them as " the h4 holders are not allowed to work and they work without work authorization, that is illegal and people doing so are illegal aliens".

People with valid H4 visa as such are not illegal aliens..

ManhattanNY,

I replied to your PM of Thur., Oct 08, 2009, 2:08 a.m., but discovered it had never been sent, but instead remained in my Outbox. Since this has happened before without the messages ever being sent on, I am posting my reply to you below with my apology for the delay.

Outbox :: Message
    To: ManhattanNY
    Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:13 am
    Subject: Re: HI

Hi, ManhattanNY,

I am not knowledgeable enough to answer your question. My suggestion is that you click on "New Topic" here at the message center, click on "Find a User Name", enter "ALIPAC", and click "Select" when it comes up. Then present your question to an experienced Adminstrator here referencing your original post within the body of your message:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-173491-.html

I hope this will give bring you your answer. Again, I wish to extend a warm welcome to ALIPAC.

Texas2step

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    ManhattanNY,

I replied to your PM of Thur., Oct 08, 2009, 2:08 a.m., but discovered it had never been sent, but instead remained in my Outbox. Since this has happened before without the messages ever being sent on, I am posting my reply to you below with my apology for the delay.

Outbox :: Message
    To: ManhattanNY
    Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:13 am
    Subject: Re: HI

Hi, ManhattanNY,

I am not knowledgeable enough to answer your question. My suggestion is that you click on "New Topic" here at the message center, click on "Find a User Name", enter "ALIPAC", and click "Select" when it comes up. Then present your question to an experienced Adminstrator here referencing your original post within the body of your message:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-173491-.html

I hope this will give bring you your answer. Again, I wish to extend a warm welcome to ALIPAC.

Texas2step
    Thanks.