Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Hannity: Could Be Time for Conservative Third Party

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity: Could Be Time for Conservative Third Party

Breitbart
    by Tony Lee
    10/15/2013

"Is it a third party we need? I've often argued no. I'm not so sure anymore. It may be time for a new conservative party in America. I'm sick of these guys."
    Hannity: Could Be Time for Conservative Third Party

On Monday, Fox News host Sean Hannity declared it may be time for a conservative third party for those who are just "sick" of the establishment Republicans that undermine conservatives.

Saying he did not "think this country is going to survive with half-measures," Hannity declared, "either you believe that we need radical, positive, oriented solutions for this country and you willing to fight for them or you're not."

"Is it a third party we need? I've often argued no," Hannity said on his radio show. "I'm not so sure anymore. It may be time for a new conservative party in America. I'm sick of these guys."

He mentioned that nearly every Republican promised to repeal Obamacare but many abandoned the fight, instead trashing conservatives like Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) more than they were fighting against the law.

"The problem here is the more establishment wing of the Republican party, they didn't stick together with these guys and instead the establishment has been out there trashing principled conservatives for keeping their principles and for keeping their commitment and their promises to their constituents," Hannity said.

Hannity called out establishment Republicans like Rep. Peter King (R-NY), Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), and Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) for making it seem like "they have now declared war on principled conservatives like Ted Cruz, doing the bidding of the Democrats and the leftist media and now you've got the establishment Republicans trashing the conservative base of their own party."

The Fox News host argued that Republicans would have been in a better position had they "stood by their promise like Ted Cruz."

"If they held together, we wouldn't have a problem today. You know, what is different here is, you know, every time the establishment wins, they want the tea party conservative base to go along with them," Hannity said.

"Now when the tea party stands up and fights for what they promise their voters, somehow they're evil, somehow what they did is wrong."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...ve-Third-Party
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Note to Sean: Its nice you've finally woke up. You're about ten years too late ..
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Any third party that comes from Hannity is not one I'd be interested in!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sean Hannity, not long ago, announced that he has changed his mind and now supports amnesty for illegal aliens when before he was against it. There are many conservatives who still admire Hannity, as a conservative hero and even now Marko (40 Pieces ofSilver) Rubio is still invited to speak at major “conservative” events which allow him to continue deceiving gullible patriots with a false image that his is an honorable freedom fighter—this crapmust stop.

You can not be a sincere conservative and for the political suicide that amnesty will become for the entire conservative movement. No, Hannity does not get to run his mouth about a third party as if he were a friend of patriots fighting a common enemy. Amnesty is the leftist’s priority goal, the “final solution” for ridding themselves of the conservative menace and Hannity is in the septic tank with them. You do not get to pretend to be our friend while making common cause with our enemies against us.

Patriots, we must work harder to expose these duplicitous pukes. Flood Hannity’s Email box with denunciations of him as a traitor and hypocrite. Whenever his greasy face appears on some rightwing blog denounce him, exposing his flip on amnesty and why he is hurting every one of us. Drive these political pukes into oblivion. I think Breitbart would be a good place tostart.
    Last edited by csarbww; 10-15-2013 at 06:25 PM.

What Sean really meant to say (about anything) ..