Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity doing report on border

Hannity is do a story right now on the border!
    Is anybidy else watching?

Yeah, I just stumbled on to it ( I don't watch Fox very often, but I've seen Hannity's reports on the border stuff and they've been pretty good overall).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Phred,
    I have pretty much stopped watching fox news myself but it was on when I got home from having dinner and I saw this. I figured I better start paying attention to what the MSM is broadcasting.

Yep, no worries rw. I'll watch if something looks good.

That segment they just had on the health care aspect in SoCal I thought was real good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopefully this will wake up the Americans that haven't joined in the fight against illegal immigration.

It was great!

The show was great!
    Did you here the gang bangers from MS13 refer to la raza, if we can't cut off taxpayer money going to this group we are in trouble.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

Yeah Mangia - I heard that

Also, did you hear Hannity say that MS13 gang members were started by illegal immigrants in the mid 1980s? I almost choked because nothing can ever be blamed on them.

Thanks for letting me know about the show. Unless there is something like this on, I purposely stay clear of Faux Spews.

I TIVO hannity and colmes,lou dobbs,hanitys america -sometimes glen beck,cspan(if illegal immigration subject is coming up) sometimes oreilly,john gibson and cavuto -yall should do the same!

Hannity has been very good about discussing border security issues (or lack thereof).

Ya, Hannity has been hot on this issue for a long time. Glenn Beck is livid. He'll do a whole hour on it unlike Dobbs and Hannity and Colmes who do segments. O'Reilly is hot on it when it hurts kids.

What exactly was the story? We don't get Hannity and Colmes until 6:00 pst.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast