Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a mess. It is only going to get worse, and what is going to stop the brutality and the beheadings from occurring on this side as the cartels battle one another and as they battle with law enforcement and citizens in the United States? Dressed and armed like that, with military training and weaponry and vehicles, they are prepared for a war battle, and prepared to eliminate those who get in their way.

Psalm 23, it is written, "The Lord is my Shepherd"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many of you may have seen the History Channel’s Death in Dixie. However, as bad as the Mexican gangs were in Atlanta in the 90s...they pale in comparison to the gangs that fill our cities today.

The bombing of Pearl Harbor and Planes flying into the World Trade Center killed less than five thousand. These attacks against America (real or manipulated by the government) prompted the government entering into war on each occasion.

Today we have more than five thousand killed or murdered on American soil by illegal aliens each year. Make no mistake about it. This invasion should be declared an act of war and dealt with accordingly. This barbarism has been going on for over a decade here in the United States. The Medias were hushed during the Bush administration with no one reporting on the vehicular homicides, rapes, and murders that were an almost daily occurrence here in Georgia… and I am sure they were happening across the country with the Border States getting the brunt of the brutality.

Tonight, Sean’s program showed the tattooed, mutilated dead bodies of the drug dealers, but the names, faces and facts of their many dead victims still remain unmentioned by, Medias, NumbersUSA, F.A.I.R., Politicians, Tea Partiers, the President of the U.S. and the President of Mexico.

If one had lived in a cave for the last 30 years the politicians and news Medias may give you the impression that these horrors began only after SB1070 was signed. The families of tens of thousands of victims can attest to the fact that the carnage began long before SB1070 was signed and none of the candidates running for re-election are guiltless.

I am an old great grandmother, but I know enough about our Constitution and our laws to say empathically that what our Representatives and Presidents in the last four administrations have allowed to happen to America is an impeachable offense. But I am not going to hold my breath until someone in Congress steps up to begin impeachment procedures against themselves. They are all guilty by virtue of the fact they remained silent. And silence equals consent.

* if you are reading L.C….thanks for the heads up on Sean. I believe he said Sunday…another report is forthcoming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12