Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

1st generation immigrants saw her first and wept.. today's illegal immigrants spit on her.

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=661434&cache=1

Banned
    I cry every time I think of what the illegal immigrents do to our freedom land.
    God Bless America, God have mercy on the people that spit on the Greatest Gift America has.

daggul who is that artist?

Actually, this is the saddest 4th of July I have seen in my 66 years.

I have seen the president of the United States work at selling America out from under us. I watch as he refuses to uphold his oath of office, refuses to enforce the laws of the land, allows our country to be invaded....

I have seen a do-nothing congress assist in this sell-out of America. I see democrats willing to sell out for the votes of the invaders. I see republicans willing to sell out because they have been bought by the very corporations that started the ball rolling to sell out America in the first place....

I am still worried about MY country......this is the largest and most important war the U.S. has ever participated in. Even more then the so called "war on terror."

WE CANNOT WAIT. We MUST begin the fight for the life of AMERICA.
    We must work to get a president elected who will stand behind America and not corporate greed....

We MUST begin now, working in our states to get new senators elected....senators who will agree to abide by what WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND.....NOT what illegal immigrants and corporations demand.

In 2008.....we must show we mean business by replacing: Alexander TN, Allard CO, Barrasso ID, Baucus MT, Biden DE, Chambliss GA, Cochran MS, Coleman MN, Collins ME, Cornyn TX, Dole NC, Dominici NM, Durbin IL, Enzi Wy, Graham SC, Hagel NE, Harkin IA, Inhofe OK, Johnson SD, Kerry MA, Landrieu LA, Lautenberg NJ, Levin MI, McConnell KY, Pryor AR. Roberts KS, Rockefeller WV, Sessions AL, Stevens AK, Sununu NH, Warner VA.

Any current senator who is UNWILLING to give us a signed statement, (like the republicans did with their Agreement with America a few years back) vowing to listen AND HEED the demands of his/her constituents, to vote AGAINST amnesty, or ANY path to citizenship for llegal aliens, and to vote AGAINST ANYTHING SPP, NAU, NAFTA, NWO, or globalization, obviously doesn't want our votes.

What say you?

Happy 4th of July to my ALIPAC comrades, we too are fighting those who would do us harm, though many of us will never wear a uniform. Thank you to each of you.

God Bless those in all branches of service who have fought, who fight now, and God Bless their dear families. Thank you for your sacrifice for me, my family and for all of us who love America and freedom.

Thank you to those who support these families in so many ways. Thank you Greg for reminding us frequently here on ALIPAC with the Red, White, and Blue.

God Bless America, the Land that I Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb_yVxDy ... ed&search=

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

daggul who is that artist?
    His name is Dan Dunn, famous American painter/graphic artist.

Here's his Ray Charles piece:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIJtKxdRQzY

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

This is beautiful -

http://sagebrushpatriot.com/america.htm

we should all listen to this everyday

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    His name is Dan Dunn, famous American painter/graphic artist.
    This guy is amazing!!!

America, why I love her is amazing also!!!

I will add this one...I love it!

Lee Greenwood - God Bless The USA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RssIN3ustUw

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April

HAVE A WONDERFUL 4th OF JULY!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Happy Fourth of July to all you Patriots! And to all our men and women fighting for our freedom... God Bless You All !!

Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!

Dixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast