Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HB 2779 and HB 1804â€

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:

The Legal Arizona Workers Act (HB 2779) and Oklahoma's Taxpayer and Citizen Protection Act of 2007 (HB 1804)

Our Patriotic Efforts are paying off!!!!

Some new laws with some real 'teeth' behind them.

Hey, I've always said, let the Federal government vacillate ad nauseum; in the meantime, we'll solve this problem one city, one county, one state at a time - until every state has the needed laws and enforcement in place.

It can be done!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHOO-HOO!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cheers,

All political differences aside (I mean presidential ones), this has been a successful year. I just wish I was involved from the beginning, but I came on in the Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Cheers,

All political differences aside (I mean presidential ones), this has been a successful year. I just wish I was involved from the beginning, but I came on in the Summer.
    Me too, stealthwii. We have some ground to make up.