Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!

Thank you for taking a stand to take our country back!!! WE love OUR culture, OUR freedoms, our way of life!!!! ...we have a country that is worth saving...and KIDS worth saving it for!!!!
    God Bless and Happy Fathers Day!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like I mentioned in a previous post, took my daughter shopping today. My husband is at work. I thought the mall would be basically empty but was suprised at how many men were drug there,lol...I can't think of a place my husband would want to be further away from than the mall, especially on his day! Hope all you dads had a special "shopping free" day!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Happy Father's Day to all the ALIPAC dads!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I would also like to express my best wishes for a "Happy Father's Day"

to all of the ALIPAC dads.

It is a pleasure to be working along side of you for our Country.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yup, we're fighting so that our children -- and children of legal immigrants -- can grow up in a first world nation like we did: a country that respects George Washington, apple pie and the 4th of July. A place where our young children put on their red, white and blue construction paper hats and march in Flag Day parades. A place where our kids learn the value of hard work and money by mowing lawns, shoveling snow and working at the gas station. Good roads, good schools, and maybe a little Social Security down the line.

I respect people of ALL backgrounds and have sympathy for those less fortunate than us who are just trying to make better lives for themselves. BUT we cannot absorb tens of millions of impoverished citizens from corrupt countries so that businsses get cheap labor. We are a COUNTRY dammit, not a borderless market place!

Sorry for this long post, BUT PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHILE FIGHTING THIS WEEK AND BEYOND. We have to do this, if not for us, for our next generation and their futures. And Happy Father's Day to all you dads!!
    Brilliant post... I am cut from similar cloth. My children are what motivates me towards my goal in stopping S.1348. I have read it completely, and the loopholes stupify me. Read 218A. ADMISSION OF H-2C NONIMMIGRANTS. They won't apply this requirement to those already here... Very scary.

Thanks Larry. I agree, VERY scary. I'm already on the phone this am again making calls, faxes etc.. We have to keep fighting this!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12