Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by light
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

HOORAY we made it without an Amnesty that is quite an accomplishment !!

CONGRATS to all ALIPACERS.
    Yes, we made
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

Banned
    HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL

I will share my perfect New Years story for you all

Many of you know by now I was a professional musician for years and years , (Lead guitar) , My last band was classic rock , But we did everything from the 50s thru the 90s.

Being in Vegas its not hard to book a New Years gig , especially if your a pretty good band (we were)

Now the band was a second job , we all had really good day jobs , We feel into a deal through our keyboard player. Anyone that is familiar with Lake Mead in Nevada knows there are resorts all around the lake , Marinas , restaurants , etc.

There is a resort on the Arizona side called Temple Bar, Leaving Vegas you cross Hoover Dam and drive about 18 miles , then you make a right turn and drive through the desert on a literal dirt road for 30 miles. Then you hit the resort , it has a large retirement trailer park, marina , coffee shop/restaurant/bar, 25 motel units , a launch ramp and really nice outdoor park area.

For New Years they gave us all hotel rooms (family included) Free dinner , The band played from 9-2 in the restaurant, Free breakfast and $300 each.
    We did this 2 years in a row , it was the best 2 New Years I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL

I will share my perfect New Years story for you all

Many of you know by now I was a professional musician for years and years , (Lead guitar) , My last band was classic rock , But we did everything from the 50s thru the 90s.

Being in Vegas its not hard to book a New Years gig , especially if your a pretty good band (we were)

Now the band was a second job , we all had really good day jobs , We feel into a deal through our keyboard player. Anyone that is familiar with Lake Mead in Nevada knows there are resorts all around the lake , Marinas , restaurants , etc.

There is a resort on the Arizona side called Temple Bar, Leaving Vegas you cross Hoover Dam and drive about 18 miles , then you make a right turn and drive through the desert on a literal dirt road for 30 miles. Then you hit the resort , it has a large retirement trailer park, marina , coffee shop/restaurant/bar, 25 motel units , a launch ramp and really nice outdoor park area.

For New Years they gave us all hotel rooms (family included) Free dinner , The band played from 9-2 in the restaurant, Free breakfast and $300 each.
    Sweet!
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Thanks all. Happy New Year! One of the best years I have had in a long time.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Illegal Alien Driver's License

“Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    "ALL I GOT WAS THIS T-SHIRT!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Happy New Year to all of my fellow Alipacer's... The history books will tell the story of a "populist revolt In the year 2010 " by American citizens that derailed "amnesty" for Illegal aliens PERMANENTLY A tidal wave of state laws are being readied to rein In Illegal Immigration In 2011,and the American People are forcing the Federal government to take a much harder line against those who are Illegally In our country.... We had a "GREAT YEAR" In 2010,and 2011 Is going to be even better See you "NEXT YEAR" TS

Happy New Year to all.

Happy New Years everybody!

To our ALIPAC friends!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast