Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

harassed at work by illegal

my job has become a nightmare. an illegal alien has become obsessed with me and has harassed me none stop. i went to my employers and they have done nothing. i have reported the hiring of illegal immigrants which takes forever cuz the hold time is about 15 minutes and right now things seem hopeless. i started to quit my job but i decided i will not be run out of my job by an illegal. Mod Edit i don't know the next step?? this is my second thread, i started. and thanks for all the responses on the other but once again i need help

JJ

contact

I would start by calling your local police and sheriff. Goggle the 287(g) immigration site make copies and give each a copy of it. Mail one to the guy who is giving you problems one anonymously. If you live in a small town go to the city council and get some resolutions going on the lang. hireing of illegals etc.

JJ

Re: contact

Quote Originally Posted by JJ
    I would start by calling your local police and sheriff. Goggle the 287(g) immigration site make copies and give each a copy of it. Mail one to the guy who is giving you problems one anonymously. If you live in a small town go to the city council and get some resolutions going on the lang. hireing of illegals etc.

JJ
    I agree, your best bet is to go to the police and become as vocal as possible about it. Let this person know in no uncertain terms that you know what they are doing and you are taking steps to stop it.
    Don't do anything that will put yourself in harms way. Don't take no for an answer from the police. You may have to go to court and get a restraining order. Your employer should get a letter from your attorney about making your working environment safe.
    And most of all make notes religiously, keep a diary. This is probably going to be the most important thing you can do. Take photos, keep track of phone calls, sightings away from work anything like that. Be as detailed as possible.

Re: harassed at work by illegal

Quote Originally Posted by tired_of_illegals
    my job has become a nightmare. an illegal alien has become obsessed with me and has harassed me none stop. i went to my employers and they have done nothing. i have reported the hiring of illegal immigrants which takes forever cuz the hold time is about 15 minutes and right now things seem hopeless. i started to quit my job but i decided i will not be run out of my job by an illegal. Mod Edit i don't know the next step?? this is my second thread, i started. and thanks for all the responses on the other but once again i need help
    But if you wish to cut to the chase, call I.C.E.

thank you for all of your responses. i have already called ICE. the guy on the phone said he'd pass on the information and he couldn't say when but they'll eventually invest

Please keep us updated as to how this turns out. Also a very big salute to you for not running away, and taking a stance!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome to ALIPAC tired_of_illegals. It is such a frustrating thing to be in this position in our own country, it should never be like this.

All of what everyone has said is exactly what you should do, and keep making waves with public officials. Talking to anyone with authority and asking for help, keep doing it.

I have heard this from so many people, here at ALIPAC, locally, and from people I know in other cities and states.

In my own opinion, these people who are here illegally, wish to make Americans leave their jobs, and then potentially recommend a family member or friend for that job, as well, they may claim this was another job Americans won't do.

Where I live, we are the last hold-outs of Americans. The illegals here have done exactly that, trying to get us to move, but we have not due to finances, and the fact that I want to get under their skin big time!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Become a PAIN...

Tired of Illegals, I'm new here also and would like to say Welcome. Just a suggestion, I like to USE the opinion page of my local newspaper to let people know of things having to do with Illegal Immigration and how our Elected officials are voting.
    So, why not let your fellow residents know whats going on???
    It might wake alot of people up...
    Take Care...Good Luck...
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by tired_of_illegals
    thank you for all of your responses. i have already called ICE. the guy on the phone said he'd pass on the information and he couldn't say when but they'll eventually invest
    Whoa a sec!!

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN & SENATORS
    >> include your calls to ICE and ICE's response to you when you speak and write.
    >> and be sure to put your complete story/complaint in writing and REGISTER mail it to each one of them with a copy REGISTERED MAIL to yourself!!
    >> Be certain to use the CC: on each letter so that they know there is more than one copy and destroying it will not be prudent.
    >> do NOT open your copy.

Nip this crap in the bud. Your 'registered mail' is your proof and is very important for the future. Once you've gotten to your rep & senators, their response will help you with your next step.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your first step should be to notify your employer about the harrassment in writing of which you should keep a copy. Indicate in detail the harrassment, dates, witnesses etc. Name all names in the letter. The next step if you get no response or action from your employer is to go to the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission in your city to report the harrassment and the non-action by your employer to stop it. This should protect your job. Workplace harrassment is a serious offense and should not be tolerated. Why should you leave your job because of anyone harrassing you. You have rights as an employee as well and must take action to protect those rights.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast