Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hardball: Buchanan and Maddow on Illegal Immigration

VIDEO:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC16YdOWFjw

I may not agree with Chris Mathews on the war in Irak, but CHRIS GETS IT ON IMMIGRATION.

Chris made Rachel look like a babling idiot.

Chris Mathews : "HA!"

This Rachael has the same mentality as the rest of the OBL's. Give the illegals driver's licenses instead enforcing the laws.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rachel Maddow is a Clintonite feminist. When Hilarry bombed the Philadelphia debate, where she fumbled Tim Russert's question on drivers license for illegals, Maddow was on Hardball and said that Hillary answered the question perfectly.
    With that answer, I knew that Maddow was a Clintonite.

Glad to see that Chris is against illegal immigration. I heard that he was a liberal and a hardass against Conservatives. Finally, an issue I can agree with Mathews.

The lady was wrong - immigration hasn't always been handled this way. There was a time when we did enforce our immigation laws. We may not
    have been effective 100% of the time - but we didn't just throw the doors open and invite them in.

She is 34 years old, I guess in her lifetime it has been a free for all - but surely she realizes there was a country before she was born?

It's kind alike the illegals saying we won't have food and veggies without them. Guess what - we once did and we can again.

I do think we need tighter border security - but that alone won't do much. We need to give the BP the freedom to do their jobs without fear of being persecuted by our government.

But we simply have to take away the job incentive, that alone would fix a lot.
    Most do come here to work - and without jobs, they will go home.

We need to cut out the freebies. If they know that they can't have babies at taxpayer's expense, have food at taxpayer's expense, free medical care at taxpayer's expense, and sometimes housing - they won't come. The ones that come will be mostly men only and we won't have the burden of their families to support.

Also, crack down on traffic laws. They like their cars - they don't want to loose them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Rachel Maddow is a Clintonite feminist. When Hilarry bombed the Philadelphia debate, where she fumbled Tim Russert's question on drivers license for illegals, Maddow was on Hardball and said that Hillary answered the question perfectly.
    With that answer, I knew that Maddow was a Clintonite.

Glad to see that Chris is against illegal immigration. I heard that he was a liberal and a hardass against Conservatives. Finally, an issue I can agree with Mathews.
    He's not a liberal, I agree with him often.

good video! i also posted... i seem to be getting long winded.

ps over there i'm ajruns

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    The lady was wrong - immigration hasn't always been handled this way. There was a time when we did enforce our immigation laws. We may not
    have been effective 100% of the time - but we didn't just throw the doors open and invite them in.

She is 34 years old, I guess in her lifetime it has been a free for all - but surely she realizes there was a country before she was born?

It's kind alike the illegals saying we won't have food and veggies without them. Guess what - we once did and we can again.

I do think we need tighter border security - but that alone won't do much. We need to give the BP the freedom to do their jobs without fear of being persecuted by our government.

But we simply have to take away the job incentive, that alone would fix a lot.
    Most do come here to work - and without jobs, they will go home.

We need to cut out the freebies. If they know that they can't have babies at taxpayer's expense, have food at taxpayer's expense, free medical care at taxpayer's expense, and sometimes housing - they won't come. The ones that come will be mostly men only and we won't have the burden of their families to support.

Also, crack down on traffic laws. They like their cars - they don't want to loose them.
    We need our military at the borders, and 100% enforcement of our laws. If the illegals can't work in this country, and can't receive any benefits, they will leave.