Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HARRY REIDS SAD STORY

HARRY REIDS SAD STORY

I am so tired of hearing Harry Reid tell the sad story about Rosa and Tony the two Mexican children who cannot got to college because they or their parents are illegal. I want to tell him about Tom who cannot get into kindergarten because it is over crowed. He may have to skip kindergarten all together.
    I want to tell him about 10 year old Sally who is failing because she cannot get the one on one time with her teacher because she has too many children to assist.
    I want to tell him about Jim who cannot find a part-time job to help him through college. It is going to take him twice as long to get though because he have to take off a year and work full-time.
    There are lots of American children who is being short changed because of illegal immigration.

MW
    We've got to keep our eye out for the DREAM Act. They may attempt to sneak it into another piece of legislation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: HARRY REIDS SAD STORY

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    HARRY REIDS SAD STORY

I am so tired of hearing Harry Reid tell the sad story about Rosa and Tony the two Mexican children who cannot got to college because they or their parents are illegal. I want to tell him about Tom who cannot get into kindergarten because it is over crowed. He may have to skip kindergarten all together.
    I want to tell him about 10 year old Sally who is failing because she cannot get the one on one time with her teacher because she has too many children to assist.
    I want to tell him about Jim who cannot find a part-time job to help him through college. It is going to take him twice as long to get though because he have to take off a year and work full-time.
    There are lots of American children who is being short changed because of illegal immigration.

Harry Reid has to be one of the most irritating senators to listen to. This guy is so anti-american, he does nothing but pander to illegal aliens, he sounds like he is working for the Mexican government...He's sickening!

Harry Reid

Sounds like the name of an Adult Film Star, but that would be giving Adult Film Stars a bad name.

Re: Harry Reid

Quote Originally Posted by writestuffla
    Sounds like the name of an Adult Film Star, but that would be giving Adult Film Stars a bad name.
    In name only....you have to have be a "Big Man" to star in adult films
    the Senator comes up short in all respects
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know for a fact there are many American children being kept out of Pre K or Kindergarten. My sister lives in New Mexico and both of her children were told that they couldn't attend Pre K or Kindergarten because they could speak English, and the school was focusing on non English speaking children to get them prepared for first grade!!! No I'm not kidding. This happened in Albuquerque , in a west side elementary