Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has anybody seen this yet?

Just in from a friend of mine:

Obama Serves 14-State Governors with Warnings of Arrest

Byr. Lyle J. Rapacki

Wednesday, May 26, 2010, Barack Hussein Obama had served 14-State Governors in the United States, National Security Letters (NSLs) warning that the Governor’s actions in attempting to form “State Defense Forcesâ€
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

I'd like to see confirmation that a letter from the NLS/Obama was received, from any of the governors mentioned in the article.

is this just a hoax letter being sent around? Surely if this were real it would be major headline news.

I get suspicious when anyone says they have top secret information that is not available to anyone, but yet they have the info.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My contact at the Arizona State legislature just e-mailed me back and she said it is a hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I get suspicious when anyone says they have top secret information that is not available to anyone, but yet they have the info.
    you didn't read the second half of the letter where the author claims he needs funds sent directly to him via western union in order to continue infiltrating the government ... the author also reports that because of the senstive nature of his work he has had to flee to nigera , and that's where you should wire the money ...

thanks everyone....
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    you didn't read the second half of the letter where the author claims he needs funds sent directly to him via western union in order to continue infiltrating the government ... the author also reports that because of the senstive nature of his work he has had to flee to nigera , and that's where you should wire the money ...
    Not so fast. If he is in Nigeria, then he has to pay tax on the funds I wire him. As soon as he wires me the tax he will owe, then I can wire him the necessary funds.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Funny...but this kind of joking is not...IMHO...

I got one of those Nigerian e-mail letters a few months ago. Normally I delete them as soon as I read..."You have been awarded 50 million dollars, ect"...lol

The last one I recieved I was feeling a little testy so I replied back that I was excited to hear about the 20 million in US. Currency (he spelled it currancy) discovered in Iraq that I was entiltled to 1/3 for allowing it to all be in my safe keeping until the final paperwork was completed. The just needed a $5,000 deposit for good failth wired to them.

I replied that I understood their dilemma and need of assurances and offered them an alternative. I advised them I would open up an escrow account so that a neutral third party would oversee the 20 million and they only needed $1,000 to do this and that was much cheaper then the $5,000 they needed.

I asked them to send it in cash in US Currancy (wanted it to sound believable so mispelled word currency) and I would open the escrow account for them to be able to send the remaining $19,999.000. I advised them I was excited to be able to present them this offer and awaited their acceptance of this offer and looked forward to recieving the funds.

To date I have not heard back from them? Do you think I was asking for to much?....LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast