Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has anyone seen the new movie out about the poor illegals

I was just checking movies @ www.moviefone. com and saw this is now playing in my area. Under the Same moon (La misma Luna) Its evidently a movie about a poor Mexican women and her son who go through heart ache to get to America. OF COURSE ILLEGALLY I WOULD IMAGINE. There is a place to write a review if you saw the movie. I personally would probably have to be taken from the theater in handcuffs so I think I'll pass.

CLIFF: LOL AND I WOULD BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU IN SHACKLES. OH PLEASE....WHY DONT THEY JUST STAY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY IF IT IS SO HARD TO COME HERE AND STAY HERE. IF THEIR SUFFERING IS SO GREAT IN PURSUIT OF AMERICAN LIFE THEN IT SEEMS TO ME STAYING HOME WOULD BE THE LOGICAL CHOICE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Has anyone seen the new movie out about the poor illegal

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    I was just checking movies @ www.moviefone. com and saw this is now playing in my area. Under the Same moon (La misma Luna) Its evidently a movie about a poor Mexican women and her son who go through heart ache to get to America. OF COURSE ILLEGALLY I WOULD IMAGINE. There is a place to write a review if you saw the movie. I personally would probably have to be taken from the theater in handcuffs so I think I'll pass.
    How funny! My wife and I were also looking at movies this afternoon and came across this Under the Same Moon. Suffice to say, these is NO chance that we would ever pay to see this SOB story about the plight of some illegal invader.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They won't get a penny from me either!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    This movie is propaganda. It makes you wonder about the person who wrote it. Also, I will NEVER watch it.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

There are some at Blockbuster, too.
    Rented "Conspiracy"...had to turn it off. Thought it was going to be
    something else.
    But OOPS. While putting it in the case it fell on my rough
    tile floor. OH MY, not sure it can be watched anymore.

I was watching the trailer on TV with my 7 year old. He asked about the movie and I explained the mother left her son back home to come work in America.

He then asked me if she didn't love him anymore. I was puzzled and asked him to explain. He saw her dancing in one part and thought she was happy without her son, or why else would she ever leave him?

How do you tell a child that it's all about the money?
    "

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    You don't have to tell him miguelina. He'll figure it out soon enough. What a sad statement about our country.

I went to the movie web site and you can reg, and rate the movie, I did and I was surprised, it wasn't cut , due to they have a spoiler clause if you are too hateful they will cut your comment, everyone should leave a comment about it, so far mine was the only negative one. IMDb.com go for it.

More Hollywood propaganda. They never get it in these films. If this woman is willing to endure extreme hardship just to stay out of Mexico, then that says a hell of a lot more about Mexico than it does America. But I would not be surprised at all if there is even Mexican nationalism displayed in this propaganda piece.

The real message, and the real plot should be that Mexico is a corrupt Third World hell hole that people are desperate to get out of. And that the Mexican oligarchy is dumping the problems they created on us. Make a movie about that.

Its just like the movie "Day without a Mexican." Yes, the entire nation would shut down without illegals Nobody would do those jobs, nope, not even if they paid a decent wage and had good medical benifits, no way. The country would grind to a halt, before those jobs would get done

People actually believe this garbage, because Hollywood and the MSM are more influential to the public than anything. Hollywood rivals Goebels and Stalin when it comes to influencial propaganda. Everyone believes lies because they get repeated so often, and there is an intellectual monopoly in the medium where the public gets their info.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast