Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has this been done?

I'm fairly new to the ALIPAC boards so please excuse me if this has been posted before.

In a few recent posts people have told their stories about the invasions taking place in their home towns. The majority of the responses have been "Call ICE and report them".

Well I was just thinking that if we started a campaign of calling ICE and reporting illegals with the same fervor that we have done with our representatives I would think that that would make quite an impact as well. It IS a government agency so I would think that the calls are probably logged. After all you are reporting a crime.
    What are your thoughts?

Banned
    oldsalt wrote:
    In a few recent posts people have told their stories about the invasions taking place in their home towns. The majority of the responses have been "Call ICE and report them".

Well I was just thinking that if we started a campaign of calling ICE and reporting illegals with the same fervor that we have done with our representatives I would think that that would make quite an impact as well. It IS a government agency so I would think that the calls are probably logged. After all you are reporting a crime.
    oldsalt welcome!

We called enmass during the latest protests in America's streets!!!

But doing it based on personal experience is always welcome and necessary!!!

Very creative, oldsalt!

Welcome to ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YES, exactly correct! The ALIPAC leadership has various campaigns that provide us with focus and direction (such as contacting the county councils of various towns trying to fight illegal immigration, or fighting the Senate Bill, etc) but I was thinking the same thing. We sort of did this a while back regarding a meat-packing plant hiring illegals and engaging in identity theft in NC and VA, but it would be interesting if we could zero in on a couple of businesses that we know are hiring illegally, and then have all of us not only call ICE, but also our senators, reps, and various other organizations.

Random calls to ICE don't always seem to work, unless you have "absolute" proof that a company is hiring illegals (like you work in the office of the business that is knowingly hiring illegals, and have gone through the accounting records, etc.) But, a campaign against certain companies by hundreds of us might work.

Our leadership here is really good, and in due time will probably come up with a campaign as you're suggesting. Keep up the great ideas.

Ostrich

PS: Oldsalt, do you have any businesses that you can recommend that we call ICE about?

oldsalt,

It's hard to control when someone learns of a situation so they just have to call when they encounter something.

It's more about educating people of how to react to that knowledge. Therefore, we tell them to report them and that's about all we can do.

Would be kinda funny to have a report an illegal day.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The agency has limited resources and so they can only go after high priority individuals like felons or clusters like the New Bedford Massachusetts arrests. I know illegal aliens living here and I do not bother phoning them in. It is more productive getting people to sign up for NumbersUSA and FAIR. In the day labor site situation target the employers.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Make sure you videotape and/or get pictures of anything that can be used. If you know of a home or apartment with overcrowding, document with photo confirmation. If you think a business or restaurant is using illegals and transporting them back and forth, get the license numbers and addresses of residences and employers. I do think we could be more proactive on the situations we feel confident may be using illegals or housing them.

In Cleveland, TN, Dalton,GA, Chattanooga, TN and elsewhere they tell you who they are, where they work or what businesses they own. Pretty easy to tell when they hold their hands up in the air, allow you to interview and photograph them, but then getting ICE to come investigate requires persistance. Call your Representative and Senators to try to expedite. Speak to City Officials and tell the Code Enforcement if housing.

You are right that more calls need to be made Oldsalt and a warm welcome to you.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    PS: Oldsalt, do you have any businesses that you can recommend that we call ICE about?
    I'm in Los Angeles. I can't pee without hitting one. But since you asked...The mayors office.