Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Yes, oldguy news and politics has become entertainment only.
    i was talking to a friend, who is an obama supporter, and asked her to tell me just one thing he stands for or is promising to do for this country. the only thing she could say was he was very charismatic and being black shows how diverse America is. so my take is Americas government school educated masses are going to the polls and voting for obama because.... 'he is black and he speaks well'.... as a country we are in trouble!

I have a black friend and neighbor who is a lobbyist.

He is against O'bomba. He is very afraid that blacks are going to back him because he is black. He said the majority of his folk are sheeple, and are always looking for the great black hope to bail them out and make whites pay reparitions. They want a free ride and feel they deserve it.

He says it is all a smoke screen, while illegal immigrants get their foothold in the USA. They will dominate the next elections. Blacks are being fooled. White americans are kidding themselves into being PC.

He says older educated blacks have got O'bama's number, but young blacks are being encouraged to vote and being pandered to. They don't care about learning about issues and records, they are just caught up in protest.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Hell, these younger crowds are always "caught up" in something. Can ANY of them think for themselves?

If they don't have MTV or Nickelodean, or Disney thinking for them, they can't think!!

It's all about looks, surface, image, and the talk....never about anything of substance.

They don't care because many of them don't live substantive lives ... so many of them are in their 20's, 30's just drifting, having a good time, NOT serious about much of anything -- their relationships, their jobs, where they're going.

Obama reminds me of the teenage boy who's going to sneak into the garage and take daddy's porche out for a ride .. .except he has no idea how it works or where he's taking it. All he knows is he's gonna look so COOL!!!

jjim I agree to an extent - except I don't think you can put much of this on the young people's doorstep. Just listen to a lot of grown ups.

"It's time for a black man or a woman in the WH."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GFC
    I agree with Michael Savage when he say's "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"

I don't believe we are less off with Hillary, Obama, Edwards, or Huckabilly. They will all promote their version of "it's not amnesty". We will have to fight them just like we did George Bush. We can not have any allegiance to any political party, only allegiance to our country.
    If we get an Obama presidency it will be because of an American population that is voting their pocket book and against Bush.

An Obama presidency or a Clinton presidency will push their amnesty and their new world order, we will have to fight them.

Remember how the Dems, Reps., Us chamber of commerce, corporate elite, Bush, Hillary, Kennedy, McCain, Obama... the whole shooting match united to cram amnesty down the throats of America. They couldn't do it, and they tried twice. What makes you think it will be easier for Obama than it was for Bush?

I like thousands like me are prepared to fight a Democrate in the white house just like we did a Republican.
    We know the odds are not in our favor, we know the baffle will be tough, we offer no allegiance to any political party. Our allegiance is but to our own country and none other.

It saddens me that I know the cost if we fail. Our failure will bring the death of our country, as the next wave of illegals will came forth, larger that the 12 to 20 million now here. That defeat will be huge and world changing, as we Americans will be overwhelmed the corporate elite will carve up what remains of the American carcass and on it raise the new flag of world government...the North American Union.

God help us.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    If any Americans actually vote for this guy, and he is elected president, those same Americans will then learn the truth as stated here in the first post. By then, it will be too late and they will be kicking themselves. Idiots.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Yes they are out of their minds, they have been brainwashed by the media.

What these idiots doing the brainwashing don't understand is that they are going to go down with us. If we become just another Latin American country, who is going to invent, make, and buy their products? Nobody will, we will all be too busy stealing from each other like they do south of the border. Their profits will sink like a rock.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I fear that Americans lost their minds LONG ago!

What makes you think it will be easier for Obama than it was for Bush?

I think it might be easier. No one is really looking at this man or thinking about how in the world he got where he is - where does he stand and who is backing him.

If he is elected, it will be because those backing him want him in there. If they want him in there - he will be there to do what they want done - and if that is amnesty - it will happen.

A lot of people will be so disgusted with PRes. Bush and will give him free rein for a while and think anything he does is alright.

I do believe his agenda will be amnesty - and more much more.

But yes, Pres. Bush didn't get amnesty - but guess what, the illegals are still here. They are having babies by the hour, they are reaching voting age and registering to vote illegally, they are getting more and more involved and entrenched in our political process - local and federal level. They are purchasing more and more politicians in high levels to do their bidding. They are being educated - college educated on our dollar. We hear a lot about the drop out rate in hispanics and I don't doubt it's high. What we are not thinking about is that other 50% that are being educated - that will get degrees and will be competeing with our children for jobs. They will be competing with the preferential treatment for being a minority and being bilingual.

It won't matter if they get amnesty or not - unless we send them home - it won't matter. Amnesty is a nightmare - but this continuing to do nothing on our government's part is just as bad.

And - remember - more are coming every day.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast