Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Have open border moles in Trump’s Administration conned him to not stop the invasion?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have open border moles in Trump’s Administration conned him to not stop the invasion?

Let’s remember the good old days during the entire year of 2008 when total apprehension’s at our southwestern border was a mere was 723,840 LINK. And today, during just the first few months of the year, the apprehensions are at a staggering 100,000 LINK

Keep in mind almost all of these apprehensions are being released into our population by the Trump Administration. In fact, our country is being invaded by tens of thousands of unwanted foreigners each month and Trump appears to have been conned into not using his constitutionally assigned duty to protect our border from against “invasions.”

The fact is, under the existing conditions, our President would be acting well within his assigned duty to suspend the privilege of the writ of habeas corpus and place our military on our southwestern border with instructions to use every humanitarian means [repeated warnings and then tear gas, rubber bullets, etc.,] to discourage these invaders from setting foot on American soil. Allowing these invaders to set foot on American soil, under existing conditions, is the same as inviting them to join our population. Detention centers are full, the use of expedited removals is obstructed by open border judicial activist judges and ACLU activists, and this has resulted in the very definition of an open border, which was not the case in 2008 and before.

Why is President Trump not taking extronarary measures to deal with existing extronarary circumstances, which are in fact destructive to our nation’s general welfare? Our Constitution is not a suicide pact!

The answer may very well be, President Trump is being conned and “advised” by open border wolves in sheep’s clothing who have infiltrated his Administration. But in the end, the buck stops with our President, and he is not protecting us from an ongoing invasion.

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

And what ever happened to "lock HER up"...another LIE by Trump!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post

The answer may very well be, President Trump is being conned and “advised” by open border wolves in sheep’s clothing who have infiltrated his Administration. But in the end, the buck stops with our President, and he is not protecting us from an ongoing invasion.
    It is very hard for me to believe a man who became a billionaire and President of the United States is being conned.

It is much easier for me to believe the man in this video telling these lies was lying to us during the campaign and the one doing the conning

You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

I highly doubt that Donald Trump became a ten billion dollar man by being conned.

To say that others have conned Trump into these policies is being overly gracious to him.

Trump knows what he is doing and he lied to us all. He cant be trusted and he is not the person he campaigned to be.

We need a new President that is not a Democrat fast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    It is very hard for me to believe a man who became a billionaire and President of the United States is being conned.

It is much easier for me to believe the man in this video telling these lies was lying to us during the campaign and the one doing the conning

I tend to agree with you. Having said that, I believe the most appropriate action to address the current invasion is using our military to prevent these foreign invaders from setting foot on American soil. The question is, does he realize this, and that it is within his constitutionally assigned duty? Those are the questions I am struggling with.

JWK

The contagious, infectious, diseases alone should keep them out! They have a multitude of them!

This puts our whole country at risk, our Senior's and our children.

Go apply at home country, get vetted, PRIOR approval, and a medical exam! No Public Charge!

We cannot allow 2 billion people on the planet invade our country in massive caravans!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    I tend to agree with you. Having said that, I believe the most appropriate action to address the current invasion is using our military to prevent these foreign invaders from setting foot on American soil. The question is, does he realize this, and that it is within his constitutionally assigned duty? Those are the questions I am struggling with.

JWK

I agree with you 100 % on using the military.

Surely he does, as it seems from my earliest memory, I was taught our military was for the purpose of protecting our country.

I don't know when that changed, I must have slept through it, but I am now seeing that even some of the Generals and Pentagon don't believe that. When and how did that happen? Brainwashing by the globalist, even in the military? I see these same Generals and the Pentagon are trying desperately to brainwash the public, and using the Posse Comitatus Act as their excuse, if they even bother to give an excuse.

I've posted this before and hate to keep repeating the same post, but we need to confront their brain washing

The Posse Comitatus Act does not prohibit US Military on our borders.

US Military is allowed as authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress
    This is from Carlton Meyer’s new book: The Spectrum of Future Warfare.
    http://www.g2mil.com/border.htm
    Myth #1 The US Constitution prohibits posting US troops on the border.

The US Constitution says no such thing. In fact, Article IV states:

Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

So the US Constitution clearly requires the federal government to protect states from invasion. Almost a million aliens illegally pouring across the border into states each year is clearly an invasion.

Myth #2 The Posse Comitatus Act prohibits US troops from guarding US borders.

This 1878 act was enacted to prevent Union troops from continuing to enforce federal laws in the defeated South after the American Civil war. Here is the text as modified by Congress in recent years:

Sec. 1385. – Use of Army and Air Force as posse comitatus

Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

Guarding US borders from foreign invasion is not “law enforcement.”

The US Army exists to defend the US from foreign invasion, which is expressly authorized by the US Constitution. Guarding the Mexican border was the Army’s primary peacetime mission until 1940, and no one ever declared this was in violation of this 1878 act. The US Border Patrol wasn’t even formed until 1924, so claiming the intent of this law was to prevent US Army troops from guarding the border is absurd. The map at left shows US Army forts in Texas in the late 1880s when the entire US Army had fewer than 40,000 soldiers; it has 500,000 today. Clearly, defending the US border was a primary mission of the US Army for decades after this act was passed.

Some may argue that Chapter 18, Section 375 of Title 10 US Code prevents military personnel from direct participation in law enforcement. However, defending US borders from foreign invaders is not law enforcement, it’s the basic purpose of the US military. While defending these United States from invasion, civilian law enforcement may be called upon to assist the US military. Does anyone believe the Border Patrol must operate fighter aircraft because the US Air Force can’t intercept aircraft crossing into the US because that’s “law enforcement”?

When you read about proposals in Congress to put US troops on the border, those are not proposals to allow US troops on the border, but proposals to force the President to put troops back on the border. However, recent Presidents have listened to their corporate advisors and their slogans and ignored the threat of unsecured US borders.

Myth #3 The National Guard should guard the border, not active duty troops.

The National Guard is an organized militia to deal with state and national emergencies. Guarding the US border is a full-time mission that the federal government is required to perform by Article IV, Section 4 of the US Constitution. The few states along the border shouldn’t be expected to defend the entire country from invasion. This myth is also spread by imperial minded Generals who prefer to rule an empire overseas than to defend their own citizens. Whenever citizens demand the Army protect their nation, Generals dodge this issue by stating that it may be a mission for the National Guard, so as not to waste resources of the US Army.

This is absurd; the primary mission of the US Army is to protect US citizens, and the US Constitution requires the federal government to protect states from invasion.

If there is a major war and the Army would like to deploy its border troops overseas, then National Guard troops from any state can be mobilized to guard the border until the war ends.

Myth #4 The US Army hasn’t the resources for border troops.

The active duty army has 500,000 full-time troops supported by over 300,000 civilians. The Border Patrol has 9700 agents. Certainly, the Army can form a infantry division of 10,000 troops to actually defend the USA, or Congress can authorize more troops. This G2mil article: Cut Surplus Army Units identifies more than 10,000 unneeded positions in the US Army that can be cut to form an infantry division. There are several US military bases along the border that can host an infantry battalion for border security: NAS Whidbey Island, WA; Minot AFB, SD; Selfridge ARNG base, MI; Fort Drum, NY; Laughlin AFB, TX; Fort Bliss, TX; Fort Huachuca, AZ, Yuma Proving Grounds, AZ; and NAS El Centro, CA; plus several military facilities in the San Diego area. Some Army officers may express concern that border duty will hurt readiness for Army missions overseas. They don’t understand that defending the USA is their primary mission!

Myth #5 Soldiers aren’t trained for such missions

Soldiers are ideally trained to guard remote areas of the border. All they need are a few days of orientation training and to learn some Spanish or French phrases they can shout into a bullhorn: “Stop, you cannot enter the United States here, go back!” They will not process arrestees, fill out paperwork, search houses, run checkpoints, appear in court, or conduct investigations. They will just confront people who they directly view invading the USA. They will insist that foreign intruders turn back or face arrest by the Border Patrol.

This will prevent odd incidents like in 1997 when a marine on drug war duty near the border shot a local goat herder who had fired in his direction. Some suspect this young man was paid by drug dealers to provoke an incident in hopes of getting the marines removed. He succeeded, but didn’t expect to die. The marines were there because the President had authorized their use after Army Generals refused. The Marine shooter was there on temporary duty and did not view the goat herder entering the USA illegally. The establishment of orientation training and strict rules of engagement can ensure that US troops have no contact with US citizens.

Myth #6 Illegal immigration cannot be stopped

Of course it can. There is no illegal immigration from North to South Korea because that border is heavily guarded. Perhaps some of the 20,000 US troops there can transfer to the US border. Guarding the border will not stop the hundreds of thousands of visitors who overstay their visas in the USA, but at least they were checked and inspected prior to arrival. The Border Patrol estimates that 700,000 unknown persons slipped past them last year, cutting that to 7000 a year is not unrealistic. Some claim that illegals will just find another way to cross. However, most illegals cannot obtain a visa or shopping pass because they haven’t an address and job.

http://www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.c...r-borders.html
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything