Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have We No Hope ?

If McCain wins what are all of us to do? It is the same old crap every four years. The Politicians get elected without answering important issue questions. [I contacted every one about answering Jeff Sessions questions]
    I wish they had a ballot called "None of the above" If enough people voted that way, the Parties would HAVE to submit a different candidate. Now that would be Democracy!
    Has anyone consulted a constitutional lawyer who could help us, given the fact that NO Candidate now meets our standards ?
    How about organizing a movement and petetion asking the American people if they are truly satisfied with the Candidates that have been GIVEN us?

Unless Romney does better, it's looking like our choices in November will be:

Hillary: Amnesty
    McCain: Amnesty

To paraphrase what I heard Pat Buchannon say yesterday with a puzzled look on his face: What McCain has said in this campaign is, "The jobs are gone for good, the illegals get to stay, and we're gonna have more wars," and the people of Florida are voting for him!!

THANKS A LOT FLORIDA!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz

To paraphrase what I heard Pat Buchannon say yesterday with a puzzled look on his face: What McCain has said in this campaign is, "The jobs are gone for good, the illegals get to stay, and we're gonna have more wars," and the people of Florida are voting for him!!

THANKS A LOT FLORIDA!!!
    Pat sure has a way with words.....He's one of those guys that you wish was wrong, but know is right.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

All I can figure is there are a lot of senile retirees and anti-Commie Cubans in Florida who voted for "War Hero" McCain, and ignored everything else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    All I can figure is there are a lot of senile retirees and anti-Commie Cubans in Florida who voted for "War Hero" McCain, and ignored everything else.
    I was thinking the same thing last night. Florida is about 8 years behind me. I supported McCain back in 2000

All I could see was Vietnam vet, POW, war hero......

People generally don't vote on policy. They vote on things that make them feel warm and fuzzy inside. How else did dubya get elected? It is simply because he is a Christian, owns a ranch, and wears a cowboy hat. Nothing more complicated than that.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

THANKS A LOT FLORIDA!!!
    Hey... I did NOT vote for the fool.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    /quote]

The problem is most voters do not watch the news so they do not know any detailed info on the candidates. Most voters are too busy watching junk TV like American Idol or Oprah.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

I wonder how many illegals, and legal family of illegals voted for McCain in Florida.

I bet they won the election for him. People can say they are not voting on immigration, but they are. Florida is full of legal and illegal immigrants that want their Free American Ride. They are taking over the state, driving out retirees, with high taxes and corruptness.

The rest of the country will follow, state by state, if we let it.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote(The problem is most voters do not watch the news so they do not know any detailed info on the candidates. Most voters are too busy watching junk TV like American Idol or Oprah.)Quote

I think perhaps people watch the network news about 15 mins from time to time but it is so bias it would be hard to determine truth from their broadcast.

All in all I believe that the average American is more uninformed about the world then in previous years when we did not have so much communication, or the other option people are not as bright, that may offend some but after working 40+ years the last few I worked we hired many young kids high school and college while they could speak will and had high opinions of themselves in truth they were very unproductive for at least 2-3 years of training basic business and I do mean very simple things.

In my opinion our schools have failed we have raised people who consume but have very few ideas. I understand all are not like this but enough that it is harmful to our society.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

The reason people are voting for McCain is because of the war. This is the sentiment that several McCain voters have communicated to me. They feel he has 'war experience', so they vote for him. It is the sole motivating reason I have heard from people who expressed interest in voting for McCain. What is weird is that these folks are normally left-leaning types - I think they have been brow-beaten into supporting the war by various types over the last few years.

I doubt these folks are even aware of McCain's illegal immigration activities. I have convinced several people to not vote for McCain by mentioning his actions on that topic, however - 100% of McCain voters I have encountered, actually.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast