Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It wasn't the label that bothered me, it was all the BS lies about the immigration bill and how good it was for the country, and how much illegals add to our country and econemy, What an ASS.

They can call me what ever they want but don't call me stupid because that I'm not and that is what these kind of people think. We are not falling for it.

But names, Ha!! sticks and stones and all that you know I learned when I was 5 . Names are a cover up for no facts!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Dixie,

I'm not ashamed of it perse. Just irks me considerably. At least it's a step up from bigot! Let's just say I prefer American Citizen. And not the kind Bush refers to as not caring about America. He just gave more slaps in our faces.

I suppose when natives is the word used, feathers in the hair and painted ponies comes to mind from the past.

History repeats itself, as has been said. The "natives" out on the reservations live in horrible conditions. (Some of them) Will that become our fate? Much of our lands have been trashed by these invaders.

It's going to take all we've got collectively to defeat this horrible injustice to American Citizens, and to save our country.

Scept

According to the definition I would say lots of us are, "natives".

The place I get confused at is if Mexico is going to be calling where I'm living Mexico do I have all of the rights of a native of Mexico?

The concept opens up a whole new set of options for life as a Mexican including running for office, making political speeches, holding government jobs, protesting, opening a business and a whooole bunch of new things to consider.

We once owned the property down to about Mexico City. Maybe it is time to reclaim it!

This is just more propaganda PC BS!
    Sure I'm a native......a native American citizen who served in the United States Marine Corps and a American patriot!
    They can call me what they like but I know who I am.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excuse me, but has anyone else noticed how many Bush cabinet members are of hispanic background? If they were acting like patriotic Americans, this would not raise any red flags with me. However, with all the sinister behavior from this administration toward the "natives", it makes me very suspicious of the motivation for having so many in positions of high office in the govt. Is this part of an effort to make the transition go smoother from an nation ruled by the U.S.constitution to handing off authority of our country to the Mexican govt? Some sinister stuff going on here folks. Case in point: the "Alberto Gonzales Justice" dept. prosecuting and jailing our brave border patrol agents and other law enforcement officers who have done their duty on the illegal invasion issue. But of course, the decision to persecute these men had nothing to do with any input from the Mexican govt. OOooooh NOoooooo. They are nothing less than political prisoners. This did not used to happen in the good ole U.S. of A. However, we have always heard of this kind of corruption in the govt. south of us. It appears that some people in high offices seem to think that these are policies that will have to work for America as well. I expect that we shall see.
    This fight ain't over. Attempts to overthrow America from within can be expected to be met with stiff resistence from the natives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    Excuse me, but has anyone else noticed how many Bush cabinet members are of hispanic background? If they were acting like patriotic Americans, this would not raise any red flags with me. However, with all the sinister behavior from this administration toward the "natives", it makes me very suspicious of the motivation for having so many in positions of high office in the govt. Is this part of an effort to make the transition go smoother from an nation ruled by the U.S.constitution to handing off authority of our country to the Mexican govt? Some sinister stuff going on here folks. Case in point: the "Alberto Gonzales Justice" dept. prosecuting and jailing our brave border patrol agents and other law enforcement officers who have done their duty on the illegal invasion issue. But of course, the decision to persecute these men had nothing to do with any input from the Mexican govt. OOooooh NOoooooo. They are nothing less than political prisoners. This did not used to happen in the good ole U.S. of A. However, we have always heard of this kind of corruption in the govt. south of us. It appears that some people in high offices seem to think that these are policies that will have to work for America as well. I expect that we shall see.
    This fight ain't over. Attempts to overthrow America from within can be expected to be met with stiff resistence from the natives.
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC Bostwitz, glad to have you join THE ALIPAC TEAM!! and you are SOOOOOO Rrriiiight!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

They have probably just now figured out that the United States isn't just composed of immigrants so they finally have decided to call us what we are-natives of the US(i.e. citizens). So don't let it bug you-the elites were just slow to catch onto this. Remember the old saying sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me?

I would rather be a nativist than an alienist.

They constantly call the United States a "nation of immigrants" to delegitimize those of us whose ancestors were here before the Civil War. In case you were wondering, the term "nation of immigrants" was the title of a book written by JFK for the ADL.

Well I have news for them, there are alot of people who's family fought in the revolutionary war and mine was one of them.

There was a time though when we were refered to as native American, meant in the meaning as being born here, not of Indian decent, But the Indians took Offense and so we quit saying it.

Whatever all I know is my ancestors helped build this country and I will not give it up. If mexico still had parts of it, those parts would be no different than the 3rd world crime ridden criminal government they have now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast