Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    I would respectfully suggest that you tread lightly on this subject.

Frankly, it doesn't matter how American Indians were referred to in the Declaration of Independence.

"Savagery" has infected every society at different points in time.
    Those are Jefferson's words, not mine. It should also be kept in mind that Jefferson had a reputation for being a defender of the Indians. I was simply pointing out that the "Native Americans" are the descendents of original colonial settlers.

Golly, I'm so sorry if my comments offended anyone here. They were not meant to.

I suppose unless one heard the White House mouthpiece spill forth his comments in full context, it's just diffult for me to put into correct form here to help you understand why I got p'oed about it.

His speech on c-span, just took my breath away. (He wasn't the first and won't be the last, I can be sure of that!)

The most disgusting issue for me was to be classified, together with the rest of us, ... I still find it hard to put it into words?!! How about being swept under the white house carpet and having them wipe their shoes off on us? Or gum on the bottom of their shoes? Something like that.

With all that has been happening and is happening to all of us, and more yet to come, Graham's remark, Bush's remarks, the so called Honorable Senate members, it was just the straw that broke the camels back on that particular morning. Which goes to say, our backs are being broken quite regularly lately!

On a more uplifting kind of remark, which one caller made to c-span on another segment, he was referring the the right to bear arms. He said the only permit we truly needed was the Constitution! Way to go! Couldn't have said it better!

What's needed now, is to educate senators on just what the Constitution says and not listen to Mr. Bush who refers to it as a piece of trash.

Somebody, somewhere, somehow, someday, must be able to breathe some life back into it, which Bush et al have sucked right out of it!

Everybody that can should be calling all the Senators, They want to vote on 1638 on thursday, this is not the time to let up. now is the time to be mad as hell!! Take it out on congress!! NOW!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234