Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have you seen this site?

Many of you might already know about this, but a friend just told me about this site. It seems VERY GOOD!!

http://www.americanshavehadenough.org/
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I haven't. Will check it out.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

That looks very interesting.

I just gave a quick skim to an article on how immigration has slowed productivity and innovation in the agricultural field.

This is something I have been saying for some time. If we did not have the cheap, subsidized, labor, Americans would come up with some innovative way of doing the jobs. A farmer isn't going to invest in a machine, however, if he can just go down hire a truckload of illegals for a month or two. If an illegal 'breaks' (get's hurt, etc) the taxpayer's foot the bill.

Cheap labor is one of the things that will hold this country back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Taken from this site!
    http://www.americanshavehadenough.org/

Illegal immigrants are only doing work Americans won’t do.

The truth is that illegals are taking good jobs, or what used to be good paying jobs, from Americans. Ask anyone who used to work in the construction, hotel or restaurant industries and they’ll tell you quite a different story than what is being portrayed. Are there some jobs that Americans in general are not as willing to do? Yes. Do these require twelve to eighteen million illegal immigrants, and millions of more legal immigrants, to fill? Of course not.

One could even make the argument that there is no such thing as low income jobs filled by illegal immigrants. They are really subsidized income jobs with the US taxpayer picking up the tab. The scope of the societal costs from such a poorly paid and sometimes exploited workforce is overwhelming. You, the taxpayer, pay tens of billions for entitlements to these tens of millions and their families. This includes food stamps, public housing, Medicaid, Social Security, Supplemental Security Income, Earned Income Tax Credit, public schooling, the WIC program, food stamps, and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families.

Removing illegal immigrants from the work force would only raise wages, relieve an overwhelming economic burden on the welfare, correctional, medical and educational systems, lower the unemployment rate, and force a few people to clean their own pools or mow their own grass until they could find an enterprising teenager to do it for them. To act as if our national economy could not survive without an additional three million ‘undocumented workers’ a year is simply ridiculous and a red herring argument at best. For those who make the arguments that open borders are ‘needed’ the question is really on their shoulders as to how many millions of illegal immigrants do they think we really need. I’ve yet to receive a straight answer to that question.

http://www.saveourstate.org/vforums/index.php

I guess I'll interject here and say "Hi", and congratulations. I have been mostly working with the good patriots at saveourstate.org even though they are based in California, and I'm in Boston, I was able to meet people here at home through their forums and got to attend a rally at the JFK federal building Ted's place, and meet some great people in a few different organizations. SOS has expressed some consideration of having state chapters across the country, which I think is great.

When I realized how important this fight was and how essential time was, I found as many forums as possible. It's amazing how everyone pulled together and got the job at hand done. So, I'll be reading and learning here and helping spread the word, and hopefully will help out. Thanks for a great site.

This site is vast for a newbie and it will take a long time for me to play catch up. It's probably mentioned here some place, but if not... I think one of the most important actions we can take now, and there are many, is to make a list of all the traitors who voted yes yesterday, and keep them on a circulating file. Spread them throughout every organization, e mail them to one and all, post them on hard copy fliers, send them in Christmas cards if we have to. We CAN"T let these rats get away with what they attempted doing to our country!! We must never let them be elected again!

larry

Thanks for posting the site Americangirl.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Welcome badlarry....
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*