Thread: Hazelton?,PA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hazelton?,PA

I haven't seen anyother posts about this so far, or I would not have made another topic. I was watching Fox & Friends this morning (& MSNBC) and I saw the story about this town in PA that had thier anti-ill-legal alien laws overturned by a federal judge. This "judge" said that the town's laws were "unconstitutional". News flash.... the constitution only covers American Citizens!! How do these non-American citizens have any constituional rights? This "judge" allowed the ill-legal aliens to sue a town "incognito" because they were afraid to be deported. Under federal law I believe, no American citizen can sue a town or state without presenting themselves. In other words the "judge" granted these ill-legals rights that even American citizens don't have.
    The point: does anyone on this forum know or live in this town in PA? How can we help? I think a website was smalltowndefense.com or something to that effect. Any ideas?
    Sorry for any miss-spellings, I'm in a hurry.
    90% of success is the desire to make it happen. ~ Rush Limbaugh

Hazleton, PA

Sorry for the miss-information. The correct name of the town is Hazleton, PA. And the website is: www.smalltowndefenders.com.
    Thanks
    90% of success is the desire to make it happen. ~ Rush Limbaugh

Mandy I like what you have to say. Is there anything that we as citizens can do in concert that will help Hazelton directly? I mean I agree TOTALLY with your point - we see it over and over again that the illegals DONT SEEM to need to OBEY our laws but they sure know how to use them AGAINST US.

I have seen cases of police pulling over cars for traffic violations and letting the illegal driver go because they cant arrest them because no id, no drivers licence and 'no can speak English' etc. etc.