Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heads up! Big Traffic inbound! ALIPAC on OReilly TONIGHT!

Friends of ALIPAC,

I will be on the Bill O'Reilly Show tonight (The O'Reilly Factor) to discuss New Haven Connecticut's plans to give illegal aliens benefits and big brother biometric ID.

My segment is scheduled to be the 3rd Segment on tonight's Show and should be about 4 minutes long.

The Show will run at 8pm and 11pm on the East Coast.

---

Eastern Times

8:00pm - 9:00pm The O'Reilly Factor
    11:00pm - 12:00am The O'Reilly Factor (rerun)
    4:00am - 5:00am The O'Reilly Factor (rerun)

Pacific Times

5:00pm - 6:00pm The O'Reilly Factor
    8:00pm - 9:00pm The O'Reilly Factor (rerun)
    1:00am - 2:00am The O'Reilly Factor (rerun)

---

O'Reilly's show is the most watched cable news show in America by far. Huge audience and we hope this will result in a wave of new supporters and strong web traffic to ALIPAC.us

Please be on the lookout for new guests and do what you can to encourage them to join in and participate.

We have placed a new link to the "Send Your Illegals To New Haven" fliers on the homepage.

We need as many of you as possible PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTING THOSE FLIERS TODAY!

People will see tonight's show on Fox and then they will see copies of the Fliers you have put out and this will both...

A. Send more illegals to New Haven

and

B. Generate more support and interest in ALIPAC!

Please do all you can.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us

PS: April is away on business matters, do we have anyone here that can record my segment on Fox tonight and quickly send me a copy to upload to our Youtube account? This is very important and we need some help here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Make sure and tell Bill what a sellout he was agreeing to the amnesty sham...
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

New Haven/MSNBC...the spin never ends. I just viewed on MSNBC cable TV a discussion between the station host and a field reporter on the New Haven ID card that is being issued to all, including illegal aliens to enable them access to all city services, etc. The reporter states (I'm parapharsing)...this card will enable illegal aliens to open bank accounts which the city sees as good. They will no longer have to carry around large amounts of cash which makes them susceptible to being a victim of crime. TV host...Is there a sense in New Haven that with the issuance of the ID card, then crime will go down in the city? Reporter...that's right, it will enable them to open bank accounts so they won't be needing to carry around their money and it will also make them feel more comfortable so they will report crimes they see happening.

What a buch of garbage and slanted reporting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    April is away on business matters, do we have anyone here that can record my segment on Fox tonight and quickly send me a copy to upload to our Youtube account? This is very important and we need some help here.
    If anyone can help us with this, please let us know.

Dixie

I hope someone does as I don't have TV.

I could record it but I don't think I have a dvd drive in any of the computers around here so I don't think I would be able to upload it.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I'm sorry guys, I don't have cable. I'm so computer illiterate that if there's a way to record it from computer, I wouldn't even know how!

Can anyone help us out here?? We need someone to record The O'Reilly Factor tonight, and send it to Alipac to get up on youtube!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

No tv no cable, sorry. But I will be working on getting the flyer out!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I hope someone can record this! I don't have cable, I have satellite. Most people I know can't stand O'Riley, but without cable I can't form my own opinion and I definately would watch this segment!

What a flier! I can't wait to see the responce to that one! I live in Tennessee and there's enough of "them" around that I think I'll pass a few around (at work ) myself. That might get a few of them loading up their vans.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

I saw Greg Jarrett on Fox filling in for John Gibson "The Big Story" have this on. He is a lawyer and said that this violates Federal Law. He said, that in 1996 the U S Supreme court said it was against the law for any city to violate the federal immigration laws as sanctuary city. I've search Google but couldn't find the court decision. I need a specific name. All of the articles were on the what was consider the top (?) decisions (the right to die issue).

I'll keep looking.

Sorry no recording device.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast