Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

re: recording O'reilly tonight

Hi people,
    I just joined the forum, and I want to help. I have satellite and I get Foxnews. I can record it and burn a copy to disc. I have the required disc player and computer and broadband. I just need to know how to send to ALIPAC.

I will record tonight while I wait for the info on sending. You may email me at the address in my profile.
    Thanks!
    Sage

I saw Greg Jarrett on Fox filling in for John Gibson "The Big Story" have this on. He is a lawyer and said that this violates Federal Law. He said, that in 1996 the U S Supreme court said it was against the law for any city to violate the federal immigration laws as sanctuary city. I've search Google but couldn't find the court decision. I need a specific name. All of the articles were on the what was consider the top (?) decisions (the right to die issue).
    I think Greg Jarret might have been referring to the Immigration and Nationality Act that was passed in 1996.
    http://www.immigration-usa.com/ina_96.html

Welcome Sage! Thanks for jumping in so quickly and so willingly. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to ALIPAC Sage!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Sage that's great!

We don't need the whole show, only about 4 minutes of it. We just need the portion where W. is on. We can only upload 10 minutes worth of footage so we only want the part where William Gheen is introduced and the discussion between him and O'Reilly occur.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can tape the Bill O'Reilly show tonight

I'm in CA and I see it comes on at 8 pm. I have a digital camera which does MPG's and I'll record the segment and email it to you tomorrow!!!

Welcome Sage and michellewade.

michellewade, in CA show comes on at 5 pm btw.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: re: recording O'reilly tonight

Hi Sage and welcome to ALIPAC! I'm "fairly" new to posting myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    I have satellite and I get Foxnews.
    I have satellite also, (DirectTV) and I'm sure I get Fox News, but I don't think O'Riley Factor is on regular Fox News...is it? If you can get it, please let me know which satellite channel it's on.

Maybe I'm just a satellite dummy and don't know how to find it.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

re:where Foxnews

Well, I have dish Network / Echostar, which runs the O'Reilly Factor on Foxnews regularly. I guess dish could be differrent?

Re: Dixie's instructions

Thanks for the instructions, Dixie. I'll aim for those 4-5 minutes and email ASAP!

Thanks to everyone volunteering.

I understand the O'Reilly Factor is part of the Fox News segment that comes on in about 30 minutes.

OK, anyone can record this that wants to. More than one is good, incase we have a failure. As long as you have a way to get it from the TV to the computer, you can do this.

W. will be back in the office later. Just send him a PM about the files, once you have them and he will give you instructions about where to send them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast